Artist Requests to add, change, or remove Artist Links

Darius101
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

So, i returned to this page and i see i have en my profile a link to my abandoned tumblr account and i was searching who to delete it and i see i have to ask for it here

So, i like to delete the link if is possible

the link is this: https://darius-101.tumblr.com/

much thanks
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Darius101  
Sure, I’ll take care of it.

What we normally do with verified user links is hide them from public view. You and senior staff will see the verified link, and this helps us document copyright for images that were loaded from those links, but no one else can see them.

This has the side effect that the art tied to that user link/tag no longer shows up on your profile, would you like to still see your “Recent Art” on your profile? If so, please let me know and I’ll … do something … to make that happen. I’ve got some ideas, let me know if you would like that.
SlimyFerret
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

a green birb
Is there a possibility that my Twitter link could be removed (teapyramid) as I deleted the acc, a while back, plus my old artist tag (artist:dandychamp) as I’ve since changed my username on here lol
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@SlimyFerret  
The tag “artist:dandychamp” doesn’t exist on this site, so … that’s already gone. Maybe it disappeared during the migration to Philomena.

Deleting your existing artist list is kind of a problem, since the artist badge shows that you are an artist with a publicly visible artist link. If I delete the link, then your artist tag is “unverified” and you are no longer an artist … which means that we no longer have a link verifying your copyright to your own art. It’s … administrative technical BS, I know, but it’s how this site reserves your right as an artist, so at the very least I have to at least preserve the link as a “Hidden Link” because that shows that at some time SOMEONE verified your copyright. But, doing so means that you’re no longer a publicly verified artist, so … your art would no longer be linked to your profile.

Would it be ok if I changed your artist tag changed to match your current profile name (artist:slimyferret)?

And, would you be ok with your artist tag being just your art here on this site? ?

If so, I can do that. Then you’d still be a “Verified Artist” profile, and you would still be linked to your art, and your copyright would be reserved both via the hidden user link (only visible to you and senior staff) and via your art gallery here.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@SlimyFerret  
All set! I didn’t realize that you had a pending user link request. You’re all set now EXCEPT that there’s an alias from your old artist tag pointing to the new artist tag. I’ve set a reminder for myself to delete the old tag in 3 days - if I forget please send me a PM.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide