derpibooru's badges

Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
I only have three reports open, but trying to create another one complains that I can’t have more than five reports open at any time. A day ago it worked with five as expected.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Whistle Blossom  
Judging by how no badge request got processed in the last three weeks and the current troubles the site faces, I think it’s safe to say those don’t constitute the top priority of the site staff ATM. You, I and everyone else waiting for them probably ought to be a little more patient about it.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Mikey  
Sure thing.  
I’d like to claim my Fine Arts badge, please (it’s been a while coming and only now did I realize that I’d fit the criteria).
just got fulfilled
Probably late but I’d like the 2020 Collab badge! My submission
On that note, Luster Dawn for Evo, for the aforementioned submission.
I’ve noticed that an older picture of mine has slowly trickled its way to 1000 upvotes. Can I claim my Power of Love badge?
I just noticed that I didn’t get the Badge for participating in the 2020 community collaboration and I would really appreciate if that could be corrected ^ ^;
@Kitana762
Link for the mods: >>2218387
A job for Maud. Rocket Lawn Chair is an artist who rocks indeed.
Heya, I think I qualify for the Da Magicks! and the Fine Arts badge.
not anymore, I guess
DragonMan for both the artist badge and the artist who rocks badge
Hii, im a new artist, i wanted to know if i could have an Artist Badge ! Thanks :3

That’s all I could find. I hope I didn’t miss any.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide