derpibooru's badges

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@MK Pony Mod  
It was for this years APril’s Fools joke

the theme for the joke was that the site looked like a webpage from the 90s, and you got the Best Art Program Ever badge by making and uploading a pic to celebrate it.

(I got a pic made to celebrate the event but it was made by a friend of mine, but since my friend doesn;t have a derpibooru account i got the badge instead)
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@MK Pony Mod  
IDK the exact requirements for it but i think you had to upload a certain amount of NSFW pics featuring a female character and her vagina, along with it being a certain score.

Again IDK the exact details for it and i don’t think the mods give that badge out as much anymore?

Might be best to wait until an actual site staff members appears.
WatermelonRat
Starlight Glimmer - For Patreon supporters
Sunset Shimmer - For Patreon supporters
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Assistant
Upload King
I’ve started to come to the conclusion that less is more when it comes to badges, so could I please get my MLP 1992 Edition, Platinum Bit, and Platinum Supporter badges removed?
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@And now… a Derpibooru user  
Duck badges are warnings to other users that someone is an unpleasant person who has a history of creating or escalating drama, but they haven’t been such a problem that we’ve permanently banned them from the site yet. So, hopefully people will take that into account if they get into an argument with “a duck”.

Often, people with ducks have been banned for months or even years before they receive that badge - periodically it gets awarded after someone has been permanently banned for some time, like, a year or so, but is permitted back on the site with some sort of “special rules” for them being here - like, requiring that they filter whatever tags were triggering them so bad they we banned in the first place.

Anyway, normally people are just permanently banned if they are that much trouble or that unpleasant to other users, so duck badges have historically been very rare. In fact, I don’t remember the last time someone was ducked instead of just banning them forever. I think the last person I ducked was someone who had posted a credible threat on an artists life. They’re still on the site today, but they are still in a kind of “double secret probation”, and the duck badge is a reminder for them to not do what got them banned again, and for others to just report them if they see them acting out again.

So if you are intentionally being unpleasant enough to earn a duck badge, you’ll most likely just be banned for longer and longer lengths until you are no longer welcome on the site ever again.

For the 10th anniversary badge, the info is right here in this thread - good luck!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide