derpibooru's badges

Awkward Segway
Babysitter Trixie - For Patreon supporters
Twilight Sparkle - For Patreon supporters
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Platinum Supporter - Platinum Patron
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

OG Pippsqueak
Since this post says that Patreon support “Counts toward monthly and total donation amounts (for bit and gem badges),” I should qualify for the Emerald badge and either the Gold Bit badge (if “the last 30 days” means “this month”) or the Platinum Bit badge (if “the last 30 days” means the actual last 30 days, since I began my support on Patreon for $50/month last week, so that was two $50 donations within the last 30 days - one for May, the other for June).
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Awkward Segway  
I usually do a pass on the gems mid-month, but sorted now for yours. I removed bits from the list as they were deprecated years ago; technically all the ones remaining are bugs / leftover from previous system. Can grant one if you want, but won’t update properly.
Rupert After Dark
Rupert the Blue Fox - For Patreon supporters
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Certified Looner Fox™
Question of another badge curiosity.  
I’ve seen someone here with an “Emerald” badge, and I was wondering:  
How do I earn a “Sapphire” badge?

Thanks.
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
There are no exclusive badges for other gens (except for the April Fools one and any Patreon badges). Why do you feel G3 2.0, aka ponylife, is special in this regard?
Rupert After Dark
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Certified Looner Fox™
Magical Inkwell Badge

So, after reviewing the badges and the criteria needed to obtain some, I believe another one is due for yours truly. ;)

For I have at least one fiction posted on my FIMFiction page that fits the bill here, and my link there is already up on my Booru page. What do?
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Melisareb  
Because they had a DNP and a non public link and only uploaded their images anonymously so everyone thought someone was violating their DNP but it was the artist themselves and we finally got to where we are now and the artist is ok with us de-anoning their own uploads of their own art so people don’t think it’s a violation of their DNP and report them any more, but we haven’t gotten to a point where publicly awarding them badges is ok because maybe they might go anon again.

Case by case. I don’t know if people really grasp what we mean when we say stuff like this is case by case.

Certainly not every artist is unique, but there is a lot of room for variances in the system.

2LDR: this is what the artist is happy with, and additional changes like publicly viewable badges is still being discussed. Right now the ball is in their court, so we aren’t going to change anything.
I Literally Dont Care What You Want
Lady's Wink -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Use Ponybooru
@Melisareb
Because they had a DNP and a non public link and only uploaded their images anonymously so everyone thought someone was violating their DNP but it was the artist themselves and we finally got to where we are now and the artist is ok with us de-anoning their own uploads of their own art so people don’t think it’s a violation of their DNP and report them any more, but we haven’t gotten to a point where publicly awarding them badges is ok because maybe they might go anon again.
Case by case. I don’t know if people really grasp what we mean when we say stuff like this is case by case.
Certainly not every artist is unique, but there is a lot of room for variances in the system.
2LDR: this is what the artist is happy with, and additional changes like publicly viewable badges is still being discussed. Right now the ball is in their court, so we aren’t going to change anything.

Wow, that sounds really complicated! I didn’t realize how intricate this Derpibooru stuff can get. So I am definitely not the only one that flounced from this site and came craaaaawling back.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@I Literally Dont Care What You Want  
I don’t know how common the knowledge is, and while I’m not really trying to keep it a secret, given the amount of doxing that’s going on here right now I’ll PM you to avoid any more OH MY GOD THIS PERSON ALSO DRAWS ADD THAT TO THE PROOF OF [thing that is a known fact but lacks evidence]!
Rupert After Dark
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Certified Looner Fox™
@Derpy Whooves

Hey there.  
I don’t mean to cut off one’s conversation in a rude way, but… regarding the “Magical Inkwell Badge”, do I need to post a link to a particular story that has 1500+words here? Elsewhere? I’m curious.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide