derpibooru's badges

eqlipse
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Commenting here for the same reason as Darnelg:  
I submitted work (barely) in time for the April fool’s cuttoff.

However, while on the topic of badges… methinks there’s a couple more I could potentially grab.  
“An Artist Who Rocks,” and “Magical Inkwell” (be warned, they’re primarily smut stories: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/31552609/ as an example) in particular, though if I happen to be eligible for more, I wouldn’t mind receiving them ;)

Edit:  
Artwork in question, regarding the April Fool’s badges:  
https://derpibooru.org/images/2587994
H3nger
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Artist -

Heyyo!

Can I get the Preerhub event badge? I made this for the event: >>2587777

Also, I am not sure if I deserve the “The Power of Love” badge, because this picture of my reached the 1000 upvotes, but not 1000 score. >>1423038
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
All of the PreenHub badges for images that were uploaded have been awarded.

There were 403 preening themed images were uploaded since 2021-03-29T00:00:00Z, and all the badges for the uploaders and artists of those images have been awarded (except for the handful of artist badges where I have PMs out asking if the uploader is actually the artist).

If you believe you should have gotten a badge, either the PreenHub for participating in the event (including uploading an image), or the Verified Pegasus for creating art for the event, and you were missed, please read and reply to this post
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide