How am I still not banned?

Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Wouldn’t Derpibooru be better off if I wasn’t around anymore? Given how awful I used to be constantly violating half the rules countless times as a background pony and even with my old account I should have been permabanned from here two years ago yet I only got a 30 day ban (which initially wasn’t even that long and only got extended for ban evasion) and I’ve been given too many chances.
I wanted to think I’ve improved since then (until recently) but I don’t think I’ve changed at all. I’m still as toxic as I was but hadn’t shown it anymore until not long ago. I don’t think I can ever change.
Seriously I don’t deserve to be allowed here. For years I haven’t been able to forgive myself for what I’ve done, all the times I’ve betrayed and roasted my so-called “friends” (even if it was justified), all the times I’ve started shit, and I’m afraid that if I continue to stay on here, that I’ll inevitably go back to being the toxic background pony/user I once was, and I hope that never happens but knowing me, it probably will. I don’t think I can control myself and I always feel the urge to start shit.
I want to think if I was permabanned that Derpibooru would be safe from me but what would probably happen is I’d go back to being an even worse background pony. Part of me doesn’t want to start any more shit or attack any more users on here like I did a lot years ago, but I’m afraid at some point if I keep staying on here, that one day shit will happen and everyone who gives a shit about me will turn on me.
Since self-attacking seems to be a rule #0 violation, and considering everything else I’ve done, I really should be banned from here. I’m a terrible user and I deserve this.
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
People, like yourself, who use this site to self harm, by anonymously posting angry or hateful comments at yourself, or upload images attacking yourself personally and viscously … you can be particularly difficult to respond to without hurting you or exposing your own problems for others to see.
But, since you are so repeatedly outing yourself, both here and on other images, I’ll just say that as long as you are only hurting yourself, not others, then that is your business. It sucks enormously that you are using this site to self-harm, because we have to deal with all the drama that you surround yourself with.
But as long as we can prevent you from hurting OTHERS, you’re just another one of dozens of people on the site, many of them artists like yourself, who periodically “cut themselves” with anonymous attack art, or anonymous hate posts (or hate PMs) attacking themselves.
The problem is when you hurt others, or make other artists think that those kinds of hate-filled statements are ok, or encourage others to post hate-filled comments too.
You are, effectively, giving others who see your posts the idea that bullying is ok.
And, when you leave as a result, you embolden bullies to think that the kind of self-bullying you have been doing is both permitted, and successful.
Since self-attacking seems to be a rule #0 violation,
When you attack yourself anonymously, no one else knows that it is you self-harming, like here.
If we do not delete your posts for “personally attacking another user of the site”, then others live in an environment where it looks like it is ok for people to viciously and repeatedly attack each other.
By publicly and anonymously hating yourself, you create a space where hate grows. You encourage others to share their hate, too. And you make others think that “some hate” is ok.
When any of your friends or followers see those anonymous attacks and we either don’t delete them, or see that we delete them for the lesser rule about abuse of site features, then it can very reasonably look to others like hating you is ok. Or that we tacitly permit it in your case.
So that is why “self-attacking” is also Rule #0.
I really should be banned from here.
Being banned won’t fix you.
If you don’t want to use this site any more, leave. Don’t make us responsible for your future, or pretend that you are anything other than another amazing artist in a sea of people who make this community great and fun, who has some personal issues.
Yes, you keep breaking the rules, but it’s obviously because you need professional help for your emotional or psychological problems.
So get professional help. This is not a clinic. We can’t help you with that.
But keep drawing. As a fanart site that we definitely can help with. And you are among your peers, including some other artists and fans who, like yourself, suffer from emotional or psychological issues. I’m definitely not intending to sell the site as some sort of group therapy, or trying to suggest that the problems you have are common. But you are surrounded by thousands of fan artists, from all over the world. Maybe reach out to others about what you’re going through. The probably won’t be able to help you get better, but it might help knowing you aren’t alone.
So get professional help. And if you want to work out your issues through your art, that will be wonderful.
And if you need to self-harm, please find a way to do it that doesn’t involve this site or our volunteers spending hours cleaning up your extravagant and overly dramatic messes. It can be exhausting for us, and it honestly don’t look like it’s working for you.
There simply have to be more effective coping mechanisms than trying to create drama on a fan run My Little Pony fansite.
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Being banned won’t fix you.
Of course it won’t. Nothing will.
I can try to get professional help but I doubt it will work for me. I did get professional help years ago and it clearly didn’t affect me at all. At this point I think I’m beyond any kind of help.
If you don’t want to use this site any more, leave.
One of my problems is I have a hard time leaving or giving up anything. Every time I try to leave this site, I keep coming back. Derpibooru obviously hasn’t been good for me but every time I try to leave I either get depressed even more or I feel like I still have something I need to upload or something to do. Come to think of it, i’m not sure I want to leave.
And if you need to self-harm, please find a way to do it that doesn’t involve this site or our volunteers spending hours cleaning up your extravagent and overly dramatic messes. It can be exhausting for us, and it honestly don’t look like it’s working for you.
There simply have to be more effective coping mechanisms than trying to create drama on a fan run My Little Pony fansite.
There probably are. I just haven’t thought of any yet.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
There probably are. I just haven’t thought of any yet.
Keep looking until you connect with a therapist who can help you. It sounds like just some NLP life coaching might be all you need.
Posted Report
Starless
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Ciaran
Yeah that’s going to be difficult for me to do but I could try. I don’t know what NLP life coaching is. Whatever it is, I doubt it’ll work for me since nothing has.
My whole life I’ve made every mistake imaginable, ruined many friendships, wasted almost every opportunity, made countless bad decisions, did so many stupid and awful things, and most of the time, I do this on purpose knowing what will happen. As much as I want to forget about everything, I’ll forever be reminded of the shit I’ve done and can never forgive myself for it. Had I made a few choices differently when I was younger, I would have never came here and would have been much better off and Derpibooru would have been better off too.
I probably shouldn’t talk about this anymore right now, at least not in this forum.
Posted Report
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@angryprogrockbrony
I’ll say it again. If you want to just leave, just leave.
But … I think it’s already clear to everyone else so I’ll just say it; you have been sockpuppetting to insult yourself A LOT the last couple of weeks.
That really needs to stop. You really are as much work for us now as some of the worse people this site has ever had to deal with.
If you want a voluntary ban to help you stop that, we’ll do that - just report yourself for a reason of ‘other’ and explain what you want in the text field.
Or, if you 100% are convinced that being gone is the only thing that will work, report yourself for the reason of “Takedown” and specify that you want a PII WIPE in the text box, and do let us know what you want done with your art.
That is not recoverable. Once that’s done, you are gone.
Starless
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Ciaran
Yeah come to think of it I should just leave instead of getting myself banned because I’ll just regret it later on. I’m very hesitant to do all of that since it’s not recoverable and last time I did something like that with my old account I just came back again. I’ll say again I’m not sure if I want to leave, especially since I have friends on here who want me to stay, but I’ve always felt like I needed to since it’s not healthy for me to be on here every day.
I don’t care anymore. I should have just waited and thought all this through instead of wasting your time. Making this thread along with all the sockpuppeting I’ve done was a terrible idea.
Posted Report
Background Pony #66C2
As much as I want to forget about everything, I’ll forever be reminded of the shit I’ve done and can never forgive myself for it.
Forgetting and forgiving is not the same. You will never forget, but you can forgive yourself. It’s not easy and your brain will keep bringing those memories up, even the tiniest things you did. (Ask me how I know.) Still, you have to move on, despite your brain trying to mess you up.
I also do recommend professional help. Its quality may vary, which is why you shouldn’t give up when one place/person/method doesn’t work for you. Try elsewhere.
Posted Report
Starless
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Honestly I don’t think I want to leave. I just felt like I needed to because it’s not healthy for me to be obsessed with cartoon horses and so I don’t completely lose it but it looks like I already have.
Two years ago I would not have thought that I’d still be on here. I should have been permanently banned as soon as I made my first account or even before that but the mods just gave me another chance as if I had never done anything to begin with. Anywhere else on the internet I would have left by now due to either getting permabanned (and Derpibooru mods have been very lenient towards me considering they didn’t permaban me the first time I uploaded a rule-breaking image or posted a rule-breaking comment on my old account, something which has happened to me a lot) or being rejected or hated by nearly everyone, which is justifiable considering how awful I’ve been on here and everywhere I go. The difference between Derpibooru and all the other places I’ve been online or in real life is that I made friends here who do seem to care about me, even though they aren’t real friends.
Two years ago I hated this website, had all my art at the time removed, and moved to Ponybooru for a short time. There are still things I hate about this website but overtime I’ve grown to actually like this website despite it’s problems since it seems like I’ve been accepted here even if some users like everyone in this thread dislike me for justifiable reasons.
Posted Report
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
I should have been permanently banned as soon as I made my first account or even before that but the mods just gave me another chance as if I had never done anything to begin with.
Nothings forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.
But this is a space for people who like MLP. And you like MLP. Sometimes it sounds like your enjoyment of MLP is tangled with other feelings, but you’re a part of this community. Even if you leave. Everyone here has something going on.
Besides, we told you what the problems were, and you took care of them. Everything’s fine, and it sounds like you’re feeling more comfortable, that’s great news.
2LDR,
PS I didn’t look at the thread you linked but if you think anything there rises to a Rule #0 please report it and someone will look at it.
Starless
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
I hate to revive this but I clearly can’t keep shit together and I believe Derpibooru would be a much better place without delusional whiny freaks like me, or actually, just me.
deactivated115986a46

Don’t pity yourself so hard if you can help it. It doesn’t seem healthy, and it may be perceived as attention whoring. Remember that if you don’t harm others (including emotional harm), you are better than many. No amount of not contributing to the workforce or leeching off your parents would make you a bad person, but it’d certainly be good to do those things if you haven’t. And if you HAVE done greater harm in the past than merely self-harm, and you hold a grudge upon yourself for it, then depending on the context, it may be time for you to move on. Even if you did something the victim couldn’t move on from, it’s up to you to make the best of your situation, feel guilt, understand that it’d be wrong to ever repeat your actions, apologize, and contribute better to society moving forward.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide