How to Delete a Comment I Made

Site and Policy » How to Delete a Comment I Made Search Posts
Background Pony #7AD6
If I want to get rid of one of my comments and would not like to give my reason for deleting my comment, should I use a takedown request to report my comment?
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #7AD6  
Just report the image for reason of ‘takedown’ (if that’s available) or ‘other’ (if not) and say you want it deleted. We really don’t care what your reason is, just that you want it deleted.

Personally I don’t even read the comment at that point, I just find it, delete it, and grab the next report.

If it’s more than a handful of comments, then you probably should write to ops@derpibooru.org and tell them what you want done, because moderation doesn’t have any kind of bulk deletion tool for those - we have to do it one at a time.

So, if it’s just one or maybe less than a dozen comments, report them. If it’s more than 3 you’ll have to wait for us to get to the first three.

If it’s more than that, write to ops@derpibooru.org because that would have to be scripted, and that will depend on developer availability, and at that point you will need to say why (even if it’s just as simple as wanting to remove any personally identifiable information from the site).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide