Is there a easy way to search the DNP list?

Firestorm "Danger" Dash
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

20% Cooler
I tried looking, but it seems extremely manual to look through. You cant even jump to a letter to start so you have to fully blind your way to a artist to see if they are there.
A slightly subtle way that sometimes work is search the artist, but if they have “nothing” posted, you wont get the page saying they are on the DNP.
Am I missing something? Is there a better way, or can there be an update to make this simpler?
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Firestorm “Danger” Dash
That’s unfortunately how it is.
When Philomena was released, the focus was on end user features, and some of the admin and moderation tools are still lagging behind.
The DNP features are definitely one of those.
If there’s a particular artist you’re trying to find, let me know and I’ll help.
Background Pony #AD68
@Firestorm “Danger” Dash
DNPs are connected to artist tags; if you search on the tags page for their tag, and then click through to that tag, any DNP info will display.
This is different than doing a regular site search, because it’ll say “no results found” if there are 0 pictures, as opposed to displaying the tag info. (I’ve previously requested it as a site feature to show tag info even when there are no pictures.)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide