Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sollace in topic Markdown Migration

Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
"[@Princess Celestia":](/forums/meta/topics/markdown-migration?post_id=5138768#post_5138768
)  
> "[@Sollace":](/forums/meta/topics/markdown-migration?post_id=5138766#post_5138766
)  
> You're testing it right now! You can write markdown here, and as long as the textile translator doesn't screw up, you should be fine. Otherwise you can compile our [comrak](https://github.com/philomena-dev/comrak) yourself and test it out locally.

I meant more in a way that doesn't spam up t the thread, but okay! Let's see how this turns out...

\

\

Edit: Nice! The quote didn't consume my comment like I feared.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Celestia
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
"@Princess Celestia":/forums/meta/topics/markdown-migration?post_id=5138768#post_5138768
> "@Sollace":/forums/meta/topics/markdown-migration?post_id=5138766#post_5138766
> You're testing it right now! You can write markdown here, and as long as the textile translator doesn't screw up, you should be fine. Otherwise you can compile our [comrak](https://github.com/philomena-dev/comrak) yourself and test it out locally.
I meant more in a way that doesn't spam up t the thread, but okay! Let's see how this turns out...
\
\
No reason given
Edited by Sollace
Sollace
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am the night!
"@Princess Celestia":/forums/meta/topics/markdown-migration?post_id=5138768#post_5138768
> "@Sollace":/forums/meta/topics/markdown-migration?post_id=5138766#post_5138766

No reason given
Edited by Sollace
Sollace
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I am the night!
No reason given
Edited by Sollace