New Lunar Republic

Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Many screens and gifs of certain liked ponies of mine I would love to take from this Bridlewoodstock special, like Rocky, but I would have to wait until something gets onto YouTube to do it.
Unless anyone’s upload clips from it already… anyone have a link? I don’t wanna search myself cause I haven’t seen all of Chapter 4 yet. And it seems some stuff is gonna happen…
Morrigun
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

backgroundpony#f352
I have been watching g5 on just netflix no spoilers dont worry I just want to say one thing. I like how the animation is getting better I still dislike how bad some of the lip syncs are. all seasons have this problem
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
Well, hopefully the pain starts going away, it seems really hurtful and we wouldn’t like the pony to be hurt, would be?
Also I imagine this affects a lot your ability to draw, right? Try to not do that if it’s your dominant hand the one that’s doing badly; I had pain in my hand once but I kept on drawing and the pain got way worse.
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Laß mich sterben
Yes! You suddenly have hooves instead of hands! And they’re cute and fluffy and lovely! C-can you pet pones with these?
Having said that, good luck trying to figure out how to use these things xP
(Also your ponysona is one of the adorablest cuties I’ve ever seen xP)
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
(Also your ponysona is one of the adorablest cuties I’ve ever seen xP)
Oh really? cool, thanks! Even though I made myself so plain looking compared to how people like to go all elaborate with OCs.
Well I forget if you’ve seen this before, but I’m not just drawn in an occasional base-made edit…

I have myself in my room. :D
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
Hope y’all are having a good night sleep and a brighter day. I’m about to set off.
^ ~ ^Zzzz
Just vent out a misfortune event in the vent thread since this forum is not for that.
Stay safe y’all!
Dark
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

just Dark
Well, managed to scan a drawing that was inspired by a song… but we can totally pretend it’s POWs from the event xD
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide