New Lunar Republic

Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
I’m not going to upload it into Derpibooru because this is literally a photo of a TV, but AI had to snap this, from MYM C4
large
lol Thunder.
If there is a clip of this on YouTube I’ll be more inclined to post it clean.
Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Starless
Oh long time no see hey!
Hey. I am sort of glad to be here again. Not much happened to me while I was away but any art I upload or fanfiction I write won’t matter and I don’t think it’s worth trying anymore. While I’ve already created Starless and want to write a complete fanfic about him, it isn’t going to matter whether I do anything else. Almost everything I’ve ever uploaded here means nothing to me now.
Dark
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

just Dark
Well, after two weeks of back pain because of my degenerated disc and hernia, I’m doing squats again in armor!
Morrigun
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

backgroundpony#f352
@Dark
that is correct she is freaking out because she has a hoove instead of hands. but the oc fliping the tagble is drawing the comic XD. representing me how I feel about this vent art. because ponies dont have hands XD. its a little weird I know
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Laß mich sterben
I’ll put you Kalinka and you’re gonna do me an squat dance then, does that sound alright?
I don’t know why but I find that funny and adorable, perhaps it’s your artstyle. Still, I hope you get well soon and back to doing art, I know you’d love that <3
I can’t certainly recommend any pony episodes website. I do have one, but I’m a Spanish native speaker and as such I’m unable to help with that since the episodes are in Spanish (Yes Dark I know you’ll say I’m weak and feeble for not watching them in English you daft punk)
Jonny Manz
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@Toastypk
Understandable, but no, they won’t (even though I’ve never used Heartshine, I’m confident in Twiny’s endorsement) - YayPonies was what we would download episodes from in order to use the iTunes rip for screenshots on the FiM Wiki (since those didn’t have that Hub/Discovery Family channel bug in the corner).
Actually, to get a bit off topic, YayPonies was actually the second site that hosted FiM episodes that I discovered. The first one (I forget the name of it) actually got C&D’d by Hasbro, and then proceeded to pitch a big shitfit on its front page, it was hilarious.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide