New Lunar Republic

Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@Twiny
Good to know!
More Thunder and Zoom and Rocky images to come!…
I think.
I dunno if I can get gifs from here or not. I use a Chrome YouTube plugin called Gifit, and if this isn’t YouTube based then I’m not sure what to do or if it will still work.
There’s a lot of camera focus on Hitch’s hooves in one of these episodes. I might get some stuff down there too. Hitch is a cutie after all.
I might extract the Rocky bit only from this gif though.
>>3139036
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Fyi, whenever the next round of commissions the plush artist does is open, I’m going to get Rocky made.
He’s a cute pegasus dude, and I like cute pegasus dudes. Like my obsession with the cute pegasus dude Thunder.
WojTek-ツ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
Well, after two weeks of back pain because of my degenerated disc and hernia, I’m doing squats again in armor!
Didn’t know squats was good for that. Hope it isn’t painful. =C
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Starless
Oh long time no see hey!
Hey. I am sort of glad to be here again. Not much happened to me while I was away but any art I upload or fanfiction I write won’t matter and I don’t think it’s worth trying anymore. While I’ve already created Starless and want to write a complete fanfic about him, it isn’t going to matter whether I do anything else. Almost everything I’ve ever uploaded here means nothing to me now.
I’m sorry to hear you are not going through good times. You just need some motivation and find some new stuff that can pump up that good heart.
Stay strong. You’re a splendid artist to give up. ∩^ω^∩
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
Fyi, whenever the next round of commissions the plush artist does is open, I’m going to get Rocky made.
He’s a cute pegasus dude, and I like cute pegasus dudes. Like my obsession with the cute pegasus dude Thunder.
Congratulations! You’ve just started your own great brethren harem without realizing. =D
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Twiny
Yeah I don’t have the usual prompt to get animated gifs.
But clearly people are doing it, so what should I do?
The way that I know is to have the sample you want to gif and using a program or site gif converter. I just download the scene (episode/movie) editing cut out and convert it to gif.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide