Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

New Lunar Republic

Starless
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
I’m thinking about leaving again for a while (probably not forever). I feel like I need to get the fuck out of here for my own mental health but as I’ve said before, I’m beyond any kind of help at this point. Not sure when or if I’ll leave again.
@Toastypk
Nice.
belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

so anyone got fave teams they play in the games?
Mvc2 my team was made up of my faves of other games.
Ken Masters from street fighter, Felicia from Darkstalkers, and Psylocke from Marvel super heroes
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Toastypk
I’m not sure how I feel about this. It’s been so long since G4 ended and I’ve lost interest in the show that I don’t care anymore. The only reason I’m still here is for the fandom and my “waifus”.
belmontzar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Starless
The show was good… well I know g4 was for the most part.. still haven’t seen much g5… but I think a vast majority of what kept all of us here was the insane fandom that spread up out of nowhere. Which led into some fairly wild crossovers in the show itself both in comics and in the background…
I am AMAZED Nintendo did not lose its marbles when a Link themed pony showed up carting rupees.
Starless
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@belmontzar
Honestly, and I know I’ve said this before, the last two seasons of FiM and everything after that was bad enough for me to question whether seasons 1-7 really were as good as I thought. If it weren’t for the fandom, I probably wouldn’t have ever watched the show.
Wing
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Physics Pon
While I don’t feel strongly about G5 either way, I don’t have high hopes in it being a backed IP.
Starless
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Back when I first started uploading art here a few years ago, I uploaded several album cover parodys here, mostly of King Crimson albums. I don’t think most users here listen to progressive rock like I do but an album cover parody featuring some of our OCs as the NLR would be cool. I was thinking UK’s self-titled debut although most people here probably haven’t heard the album and wouldn’t get the reference.
medium
Would anyone want their OCs included if I decide to draw this album cover ponified (I’ll draw everything so nobody else has to)? Any suggestions for a different album cover to ponify?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide