Report site bugs here

Background Pony #62CA
Dupe reports now seem to merely say “Same hostname” even when the sources are identical, when it used to say “Same sources”
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@☬ ᏝᏆᏁᏨᎾᏝᏁᏰᏒᎬᎳᏕᎿᎬᏒᎱᎯᏁ ☬
Aww I was trying to be serious with that reply before, honestly D: I’ll stop :(
On a more related note, the new multiple source function seems to be working decently.
think I’ll just take a break from this thread for a little bit to be safe. —.—
MegaMac

@The Frowning Pony
The site seems to have just forgotten my password, and it won’t let me reset it to fix that. When I try, it sends me an email, logs me in, then says “nope, you need your password to change the password.” So when I put in my password, it won’t accept it, and says it’s incorrect. I have no idea what to do. I tried to email you guys, but the email address wasn’t valid or whatever.
Background Pony #62CA
Not sure if bug or new feature:
It used to be impossible for users to blank the source field if it already has contents, only moderators could do that. Now, a user can do that.
Hopefully it’s a feature, so we can take care of it when people put rubbish in there.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@MegaMacBackup
It looks like your old profile is locked. It might be that the error you are getting is not describing the real problem:
Account locked, 10 failed login attempts
Please write to ops@derpibooru.org from the profile that you registered that profile with, and ask them to remove the lock.
Background Pony #62CA
When preparing a new post, pressing “fetch” doesn’t move the URL into the source field anymore.
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
I’m experiencing a few glitches on mobile; the first one is that on images with multiple sources, the sources don’t display properly, which can be seen in this sample screenshot I took.
Additionally, the buttons for inserting a hyperlink and an external image display also do not seem to work - the dialogue box pops up, and I can paste the link and hit “ok”, but then nothing happens. The proper syntax is not inserted into the message (so I had to do that link above manually).
If it’s relevant, I am using mobile Firefox 114.1 on an iPad Air 3rd Generation that’s running iPadOS 16.5.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide