Report site bugs here

byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
I am getting reports that it’s not fixed. Please let me know if you are still getting logged out.
Yoshimon1
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
Also got logged out for the first time since Philomena launch. This can’t come from deploying the new fix? Though I guess there’d be more reports if everyone got logged out…
wenni
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pit Lord
@The Smiling Pony  
Ye I assumed there was hard work being put into it, but everyone was posting numbers and my contribution would push the repetitive post count closer to absurdity and I found slight amusement in that.
Flashy Sprite
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Sonata's pet pone
Logged out several times today.  
Also, still dealing with the one phantom notification  
(I constantly have one notification, but when I click the icon, the Notification Area is empty)
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@TheGlitchedWolf  
You’re gonna have to present examples.

Derpi’s reverse search isn’t some AI or a project funded with billions of Google dollars, it just compares the brightness of an image’s four quadrants against a database of stored values. If a “meme” has a watermark or an “ifunny” addition to it, or it’s heavily lossily compressed, the brightness of any or all of those quadrants can change enough for the system to not flag it.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@TheGlitchedWolf
You’re gonna have to present examples.
Derpi’s reverse search isn’t some AI or a project funded with billions of Google dollars, it just compares the brightness of an image’s four quadrants against a database of stored values. If a “meme” has a watermark or an “ifunny” addition to it, or it’s heavily lossily compressed, the brightness of any or all of those quadrants can change enough for the system to not flag it.

Ah, I see this vs this

As stated above, the lossy compression is so massive that there’s no way the system can accept these images as the same.

I would ask that you measure your statements to the severity of the problem, as well as your knowledge of it. “X is completely broken” sounds both alarming, and is frankly insulting to the people that have worked and continue to work tirelessly on the site’s development and maintenance.
O. Hancock
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
When images have transparency you almost can’t see anything while using dark mode.

I know some people might not consider that a bug. However, if I was developing a video game or editing one of my YouTube poops and then there was something that the player/viewer was intended to see, but because of an oversight related to transparency and the background colour, they couldn’t see it, I’d consider it a “bug.” So that’s why I’m putting this here.

I feel like there should be an on-the-fly colour changer option for the background of transparent images, but I’ll post that in the feature suggestion threads, as because it has been posted in recently, it is one of the few threads on the site I can actually find easily since we no longer have a search topic feature.
O. Hancock
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@Wellwater  
Oh that’s really cool. How do I get a userscript extension for chrome on Android though? I see there’s a highly recommended one called TamperMonkey for desktop, but searching for mobile hasn’t brought me any good results.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide