Report site bugs here

byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@Favitwink  
Yes, all correct. (You might get blocked from uploading it again due to a hash match unless you make some sort of minor tweak to the file.)
Favitwink
Balloons flying over your Favitwink - For site supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

1.Quia unita Equus Terra
@byte[]  
Thanks, though I could try a reupload before without problems (>>2588417 (merged)), I’m not sure how this works, but if it checks the hash of new uploads before processing VS the hash of files already uploaded and processed, it should let me do it again (the bugged one is certainly very different from the original).  
Otherwise why did it let me do it before in >>2588417 (merged)?

Anyways, thanks again, and if I do have to make a minor tweak I guess I could simply edit a random byte with an hex editor, probably at the end where it says “tEXtSoftware APNG Assembler 2.9” to “tEXtSoftware APNG AssembleR 2.9” or something like that.
Background Pony #3B85
Dunno how much you guys can actually effect this but picarto integration still seems to be spotty even after it seemingly returned. Replica is streaming right now and has been for 5 hours but isn’t listed as live in the livestreams.
Background Pony #48E0
Not sure if there’s anything you can do about it, but it seems to be impossible to upload large images directly from your computer (as opposed to from a URL) if you have a slow Internet connection because the “I am not a robot!” thing times out before the upload is even done.
SomeponyfromCHL95
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

So I have an issue trying to upload this image from Twitter.

When I fetched the image and try to upload it, it doesn’t work due to the errors “Image width must be greater than 0” and “Image height must be greater than 0”  
I downloaded the image and try to fetch it from my laptop, and the same error appears.
Milloh

The site started lagging very bad on mobile about a month or two ago. I didn’t change any settings and I didn’t change browser/phone. It wasn’t an issue before, but now every time I want to scroll, it lags for a second. It also doesn’t depend on the amount of images displayed (I used to comfortably browse the site with the max amount of pics displayed)
byte[]
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@Milloh  
Didn’t see anything that would obviously cause this in the code. Possibly someone screwed up and put a complex filter effect in a badge again.
Angius

The Ponut Eater
Login doesn’t persist between the www version of the domain and the non-www one. Stumbled upon it when I clicked the source link in some edit, and it redirected me to the www version where I was logged out.
Sollace
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I am the night!
@Angius  
I think that’s a #worksasintended

Cookies are domain specific, so the www domain counts as a separate site. If you want to be logged in on both you can log in on both.
Background Pony #83C8
Sometimes, clicking a link will direct the user to complete a CAPT⁴CHA. Fine, whatever. But then completing it redirects to the homepage instead of the requested page.
Angius

The Ponut Eater
@Sollace  
If a cookie is set for a domain.com or www.domain.com it’s specific to that domain only, sure. But setting the cookie to .domain.com makes it viable for the base domain and all the subdomains, including www
Background Pony #8E63
  1. Upload a constant amount of images every day until your bar . Your user page should look like this:  
    full

2. Upload far more pictures from step 1 for 1 day. Now the bars should be like this:  
    full

The rest of the bars have shrunk in size.

3. Wait until the largest bar moves off screen to the left, while still uploading the exact same amount of pictures daily from step 1. Now every bar vanishes:  
    full

For proof, this is my account. Using inspect element shows I have uploaded today:  
    full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide