Staff Alterations to Private Filters?

Jamin-P-Rose
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Always Horny
Right, all the drama aside, did the staff make sweeping changes to people’s private filters?

As of right now, my filters seem to be messed up. I haven’t had time to fully check out what things are suddenly hidden but shouldn’t be, however I have noticed images that I have never seen before (specifically 4+ years old) that fall into the tags I have filtered. Yes, I am using the correct filter, but some of these images have lost tags like suggestive or questionable (tags I hide on said filter), but have not been marked explicit. Please explain what you guys did, because this is really frustrating me.
Jamin-P-Rose
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Always Horny
As an example 33761 was classified as explicit 2 years ago, and then 7 days ago the explicit tag was removed leaving it only with the “grotesque” tag. The grotesque tag isn’t a sufeceint replacement for one of standard 4 (Safe, Questionable, Suggestive and Explicit).
Jamin-P-Rose
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Always Horny
Another such image is /400940. Clearly suggestive, if not out right explicit, but shows no history of ever having one of those tags, yet I’ve never seen it before.
stsyn
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Economist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes

@Jamin-P-Rose  
Please don’t mislead people, because reratings of old images clearly is not a private filters manipulation.

As for images you linked: rerating stuff happens, and old images got retagged. Current definitions of rating tags can be viewed here .

As for >>33761 — raised question, as this image has multiple tagging mistakes
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide