Viewing last 25 versions of post by Triple Sevens in topic The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Triple Sevens
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I will be moving to Rainbooru and Twibooru whenever that comes out.

You know, the saddest thing is: Derpibooru could have ignored the crazy people telling them to start banning things because "muh downvotes". Something you really shouldn't be obsessing with anyway,. jJust draw what makes you happy and ignore the number.

Derpibooru could have made a statement or donation in support of whatever organizations they wanted to promote, and it's likely nobody would be upset.

Instead they got caught up in the excitement, and when the Twitter cult of woke got a taste of blood with the first round of bans in early June, they inevitably demanded Derpi to double down. Give an inch and they'll want a mile. I think it's too late. Even if derpi wanted to roll back the changes, wokescolds will be livid and try to get the media to call the fandom "racist" again.

The bans don't even affect me or any of my friends who are leaving. I don't enjoy Aryanne artwork personally and really I had no interest in drawing stuff about stupid IRL politics. But the double standards and recent actions of the staff have been too much to ignore. I'm not going to wait for this website to be become pony ResetERA.

I deeply appreciate Derpibooru for allowing this thread to stay up and let our voices be heard, as well as hosting my art for all these years. I wish everyone the best of luck.
Reason: grammar
Edited by Triple Sevens