The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Macaroni C-Pony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Barhandar  
So, what you’re saying is that similar to how protesters use George Floyd’s death as an excuse to to whatever, Censorship here (and anywhere else for that matter) could (AND I EMPHASIZE COULD be used to block ANYTHING the admins don’t approve, even if it’s simply for petty reasons?
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Macaroni C-Pony  
Basically yes, and the admins have repeatedly proven themselves to not be trusted in this regard, ignoring the opinion of the rest of the staff team, the users (unless they share the ideological affiliation), and still refusing to make a sitewide announcement about any of it.

It’s not even rule changes themselves. Those are just an excuse to enact politically slanted censorship. And the only way rules can forbid censorship from being arbitrary/politically slanted (e.g. something admins like being called “not political” or “just a socioeconomic theory you guys ugh”) is by not having censorship be allowed at all. Remove things that are literally illegal to host and things that obviously have no artistic merit like “unrelated content” banned by rule 3, keep everything else - and I mean everything, there is no objective difference between a pony doing chinese, nazi, general communist, “leftist”, or real libertarian propaganda, they all should be allowed.
Zatss

Ponybooru is Better!
Don’t let the fact that the new thread turned into a shitposting hugbox distract you from the fact that we still lost and the censors are not your friends.
Background Pony #81CE
@Datte-Before-Dawn  
Like I said in the new shitposting thread, all promises of accountability and transparency were thrown right out the window without a care.  
It just took a few hours after the other thread was made to get some kind of response, so something’s up and I’m pretty sure it’s just as simple as Patreon money considering the tweets made about the situation.
Candel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity

sleepyhoers
I find it interesting how swift the response was this time around. This thread took 5 days to get an official response made, while the other took about 5 hours. Not sure what’s up with that, especially when this one had more artist support.
Infrayellow
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

I don’t think the fact they lost 20 patrion bux means they won. Many people are still against the changes, and the post by blossom was entirely due to shit communication between the mods. In fact, those new rules haven’t even been implemented yet. You can still post political shit or whatever, let’s just hope that the mods learned from this and do the right thing by going back to the way things were a month ago.
Barhandar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@Candel  
The other thread is ideologically aligned, this one is ideologically opposed.  
Or if you would want the “caving to wokemob” interpretation, the other thread has the twittermites.

@Datte-Before-Dawn  
Which is honestly hilarious. “We’re pro love and tolerance guys! Watch as we fucking deplatform entire site because they dared to disagree!”.  
Or “Everyone opposing blatant censorship is nazis! I demand everyone fall in line! But wait, my content is not for bigots or bootlickers! “.

@Datte-Before-Dawn  
As I’ve said above: only no censorship whatsoever is lack of censorship. Any amount of censorship allowed at all beyond the legal necessity, whether 0.1, 50%, 100%, or 200% they went for, enables corrupt assholes to take things down for arbitrary reasons.

@dash888  
I’m guilty of some argument to absurdity in the very beginning, in the locked “ask mod questions” thread - saying that if nazis are banned, the staff should take it to logical conclusion and ban all politics. Hadn’t endorsed it since though because see above.
Cammera
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Undesirable
@Datte-Before-Dawn  
Yeah, I only just now was made aware of the full situation; Too much stress and too much shitposting for me to think crearly.  
I don’t like it, but I’ll chalk it up to one very anxious person in one very anxious community because it ultimately affected nothing, parasprite took reigns right the fuck again.  
If there’s any changes on the situation beyond this please keep this thread updated, I just blew off like a week worth of stress on like three hours of inane shitposting.
Background Pony #62DC
Look, how about this?

Go back to the old rules before June, use the filters and move on. If you dislike nazism/communism/BLM/racist…insert X ideology that could be seen as hateful,let the ratings decide and use the dislike button if you want. No more controversies nor shadowbans nor dirty tricks,just a simple like/dislike button and the filters.

If you don’t like X thing, use the tools for your convenience,live your life and let others live peacefully.

As simple as that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed