The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
…uh oh. did i accidentally get myself mistaken for a mole?

guys, seriously. I’m just here because i think y’all are ridiculous for defending an edgelord nazi oc.

i am not involved in a conspiracy.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
Guys, just a suggestion but maybe lets not let this thread run completely off the rails like that other one from last night.
Background Pony #40B0
Guys, she’s trying to scroll off the screencaps so people doesn’t see them.
Don’t feed the cunt.

It’s more than that. This is the guy those screencaps said would try to rile us up. The fact he hasn’t been deleted by mods yet is EXTREMELY telling.

Send in reports, and if he’s still allowed to troll and try to derail then it’d suggest at least some mods are in on this.
Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
@Datte-Before-Dawn  
it’s 1 am. i have no plans.

can’t visit family. i just went grocery shopping yesterday, so can’t risk giving fam the cover.

all i’m gonna do tomorrow is probably play animal crossing, eat pizza and popsicles, and watch Hamilton on Disney+
Archive_Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Undesirable
@–  
I like how theres an attempt to be like “no its totally not me guys im not a mole” when I didnt see anyone accuse of that actually the first place…

Mainly because this is a public forum probably?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed