Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Crazy Headcanons

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@Brass Beau":](/forums/pony/topics/crazy-headcanons?post_id=4931011#post_4931011

)

It says something that they make _*Fluttershy_* look quite assertive, per their _*own_* admission even.

[bq]

> *
*Mr. Shy**: Well, we may not be as bold as you, Fluttershy, but don't you worry. We know how to stand up for ourselves.[/bq]

_

Press X to doubt_

So yeah, they were basically certain to have been not stern enough, with Zephyr as a colt. Pretty high on the "pushover parents" totem pole. I'm not sure they could be assertive if their life depended on it, unlike Fluttershy.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

"@Brass Beau":/forums/pony/topics/crazy-headcanons?post_id=4931011#post_4931011

It says something that they make _Fluttershy_ look quite assertive, per their _own_ admission even.

[bq]*Mr. Shy*: Well, we may not be as bold as you, Fluttershy, but don't you worry. We know how to stand up for ourselves.[/bq]

_Press X to doubt_

So yeah, they were basically certain to have been not stern enough, with Zephyr as a colt. I'm dPrawing a blank when it comes to trying to thinkgh of parents that make them not look like "pushovers pat their cores in comparison, if it takes" _Fluttershy_ prodding for them tpo show the slightest shred of a spine.

(not that she doesn't have a decent spine)
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It says something that they make _Fluttershy_ look quite assertive, per their _own_ admission even.

[bq]*Mr. Shy*: Well, we may not be as bold as you, Fluttershy, but don't you worry. We know how to stand up for ourselves.[/bq]

_Press X to doubt_

So yeah, they were basically certain to have been not stern enough, with Zephyr as a colt. I'm drawing a blank when it comes to trying to think of parents that make them not look like pushovers at their cores in comparison, if it takes _Fluttershy_ prodding for them to show the slightest shred of a spine.

(not that she doesn't have a decent spine)
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

_Press X to doubt_

So yeah, they were basically certain to have been not stern enough, with Zephyr as a colt. I'm drawing a blank when it comes to trying to think of parents that make them not look like pushovers at their cores in comparison, if it takes _Fluttershy_ helprodding for them to show the slightest shred of a spine.

(not that she doesn't have a spine)
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

_Press X to doubt_

So yeah, they were basically certain to have been not stern enough, with Zephyr as a colt. I'm drawing a blank when it comes to trying to think of parents that make them not look like pushovers at their cores in comparison, if it takes _Fluttershy_ helping for them to show the slightest shred of a spine.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

_Press X to doubt_

So yeah, they were basically certain to have been not stern enough, with Zephyr as a colt. I'm drawing a blank when it comes to trying to think of parents that make them not look like pushovers at their cores in comparison, if it takes _Fluttershy_ for them to show the slightest shred of a spine.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

_Press X to doubt_

So yeah, they were basically certain to have been not stern enough, with Zephyr as a colt. I'm drawing a blank when it comes to trying to think of parents that make them not look like pushovers at their cores, if it takes _Fluttershy_ for them to show the slightest shred of a spine.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

_Press X to doubt_

So yeah, they were basically certain to have been not stern enough, with Zephyr as a colt.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

_Press X to doubt_

So yeah, they were basically certain to have been not stern enough, with Zephyr.
No reason given
Edited by AC97