Crazy Headcanons

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@pixel  
One would think Rarity would give her a run for her money. Then again, it’s hard to imagine Rarity doing some of those “challenges” I know next to nothing about TikTok
Background Pony #901A
I once heard a really crazy and kinda dark but creative headcanon on the internet, and I think it was a long time ago. Apparently Twilight has been dead and was a angel in the show the entire time, the explanation for it is when “Magical Mystery cure” aired, during the episode Twilight exploded in some sort of way when she was surrounded by magic and got teleported to the Celestia’s ballad, like she died and got sent to heaven. Then Celestia gave her wings, like she made her an angel. Pretty crazy, isn’t it?
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Background Pony #901A  
It doesn’t sound that dark, if she can function normally among the living such that a casual observer can’t even tell she’s dead.

If anything, it might be advantageous when dealing with the major villains. How much of a threat could they be to her if she’s already dead?
SaturnCarArtz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
I have a VERY obvious headcanon  
My OC Saturn is married to Rarity  
But, my OC didn’t fall for her. Rarity fell for Saturn first.  
She said that Saturn’s impeccable charm, smooth, suave voice and wonderful generosity is why Rarity loves him  
They get into some pretty kinky things x3

During Season 5, on Saturn’s 18th birthday, Rarity confessed to Saturn and he was very understanding. He decided to accept Rarity as his Special Mare

Suck it, Blueblood! >:)

And on Hearths Warming 2018, Saturn proposed to Rarity. She said yes  
And during Season 9. They had their wedding.  
To this day, they’re still living happily together ^ ^
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
When EqG Rarity grows up she ends up married to master Hollywood make-up artist Thorax. She doesn’t get along with her mother-in-law very well.
Background Pony #04F7
Rarity has been turned into Raricow several times, usually in spell mishaps involving Twilight Sparkle.

As a good business woman–er, mare, she sells the resulting milk in the town farmers’ market. She is considering making it into cheese to sell with her face on the label: “La Jument Qui Rit.”

full
Sadrai

Snails totally became a philosopher/professional buckball player when he got older. I mean he has mad buckball skills and he does ask the important questions like “what’s the sound of one hoof clapping” or “why is it called a flea market when there is no fleas”.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Sadrai  
Snips owns the trademark on Snails name and cutie mark as well as the rights to his likeness, life story and gets a percentage on fortune cookie sales using anything Snails said.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
When the girls decided to do an animal theme for their Nightmare Night costumes, Rarity showed up as a ladybug. Twilight ended up spending the night with Fluttershy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide