Does Sunset Shimmer have even just one character flaw?

skilledful

In “Game stream” Despite the game’s simple gameplay and Sunset’s gaming expertise, Fluttershy proves to be the better player while Sunset gets increasingly frustrated.  
In “Stressed in Show”Twilight slowly gets into the activities,but not Sunset because her legs aren’t to the accustomed.  
Most of her life used 4 extremities for jogging.  
Sunset is good in activities with her hands.  
I know,just are shorts but not movies and specials
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

In Rainbow Rocks, Sunset Shimmer is confronting her consequences of her previous actions from the first EG film. Everyone hates her. She knows she made a huge mistake. She wants to fix this problem. She wants to make friends after all the disaster she did in the first movie.

In the third film, she has a temper, yes. But in the fourth film she began to get more confidence, which is great.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
This is why discord is my fav reformed character i feel like plenty others in this series are too perfect
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide