Favorite Background Ponies Thread

VixsFixs
Artist -

I’m not sure if this thread has been made before, my apologies if it has been. The only posts I’ve seen related to this were from 7 years ago.

Who are your favorite background ponies? (Besides Lyra, Bon Bon, Derpy, Vinyl, Octavia, and Doctor Whooves).  
Feel free to include a picture and/or why they’re your favorite background pony (or one of your favorite background ponies). I’d love to see what responses I’ll get.

I’ll start.  
One of my favorite background ponies is Holly Dash. Her colors are appealing and her design is really cute. She kinda stands out from the other background ponies, although as far as I know she’s only been in one scene. She’s also a staff’s OC, Holly Giesbrecht.  
Background Pony #EEA5
Let do this thread everyday for now on and I love daisy twinkleshine lemon heart and cherry berry
Background Pony #EEA5
Who like Lyra bon bon derpy dr whoove octavia viynl twilight applejack rarity sunset starlight fluttery shy dashie pinkie celestia Luna Trixie Candace discord spike cutie mark crusaders and trixie
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide