Have you ever skipped an episode?

Forums » Pony Discussion » Have you ever skipped an episode? Search Posts
Started by Background Pony #CCB9
Posted
17 replies
Subscribe
Background Pony #CCB9
Have you ever skipped an episode, whether because you had to go somewhere, or you just didn't like the premise?
Are there any episodes for Season 7 you plan to skip?
ArrJaySketch
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I'm just this pone, see?
Nope! There have been some episodes I wish I skipped in Season 6. I've been enjoying all of Season 7 so far.

EDIT: I do try to watch every episode so I know what's going on. My curiosity will kill me otherwise. I also rather like the way many characters are voiced, and there are so many terribly cute little animations that often make up for an episode.
LeoNero
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Nope. I gotta know what's happening so i can make sense of everything if there's ever any continuity, or a continuation of something, or any certain progression of a character. Gotta know everything.
Background Pony #486B
No. Even if I dislike the synopsis/preview of a episode I will still watch it so I can get a full opinion on that episode.
The Saddle Row Review is one of the best examples for a episode I thought was going to be boring and uninteresting after reading the synopsis. The preview didn't help.
However, The episode ended up being my favourite for the season and inside my top 5 episodes of the show.
Pause

World's Smallest Violin
Flutter Brother and Just For Sidekicks/Games Ponies Play.

Though neither were intentional. I just missed them. Tell myself I'm going to watch them yet never get around to it.
DarkyBoode32

A neutral person
I have skipped an MLP episode twice before. I skipped the episode Sisterhooves Social and Hearths Warming Eve because the site that I was watching MLP FiM on had the link to them in the dub of another language. I kept continuing watching the episodes in English until I finally found an English dub of Sisterhooves Social and Hearths Warming Eve, I watched them then.
Ring Team
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

The only MLP episode I skipped was 28 pranks later, mainly because the premise of the story was completely forgettable and just pure filler. I remember some people told me it wasn't unfair to talk about an episode like that, but we're talking about an episode about Rainbow Dash pranking to everyone until she gets pranked.

Spoilers: she gets pranked.

To be fair, it's really hard to find a great episode in Season 6. I can think of… three? Maybe four?
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Site Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
The Summer Sun Setback.

I just didn't have the time to watch it and never got around to it.
Background Pony #99F7
The last one with Cheese Sandwich.

Cheese Sandwich has a great voice actor but his story was so predictable the fandom practically wrote the script 4 years ago. (The male party pony teams up with Pinkie Pie the female party pony and they marry in epilogue? Gee. Wow.)
wild_thunder
Artist -

Yes, but by mistake
I took a break from watching the show while they were uploading, I forgot which was the last one I saw and I skipped 3 episodes
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~