IDW Comics - Story Discussion (Spoilers)

Background Pony #39D6
Also, not surprising that there’s gonna be more hate on discord for this.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Background Pony #39D6

@Background Pony #39D6  
Contrary to popular belief this isn’t actually a shot a Discord, as much as it sounds like it, given it’s past Discord. It’s something in his past that’s come back to bite him in the ass. It’s just really lame and the pure laziness in regards to the story telling. It’s like how the Spiderman villains in the MCU needed to tie to Tony Stark, and unlike those movies which still made them great villains regardless, I’m not expecting anything of merit out of the Knights of Harmony
Background Pony #5648
It’s not Discord’s fault, yes, I know it’s unbelievable to say this, but the whole story is imbued with extremely strong arrogance where those who do not have the right to call themselves “knights” or “element bearers”, meant to have it absolute right to decide everything and then launched very serious transgressions that are completely unforgivable, as by taking the magic for many centuries from the abyssinians as one of their many crimes.

A mistake can not open a new mistake, and a crime can not justify a crime. Instead of helping their corrupt friends, they chose to annihilate them, and then destroy their realms that have been harmed for a whole thousand years until now! This is worse than what Discord could have done, as he spread disorder, not destruction in his chaos. Here, these arrogant monsters had chosen to prey on others in sheer self-interest in the belief that they are “über alles”.

This is Nazi behavior.
Background Pony #5648
Season 10 shouldn’t have been made of it resulted in shit like this.

I completely agree with this! It was a very big unimaginable mistake to allow this plot to show us real Nazis who thought Discord’s misdeeds justified even greater misdeeds and then meant their arrogance to justify everything they do. There is no forgiveness; readers and fans will demand that these be cleared of the way forever.

And Discord should be punished. If Grogar wants to come to Equus in G5, could we ask the writers to send Discord to Tambledon to be there forever? Whitley has f *** ** for all of us.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Discord has been genuinely heroic and bettering himself as a person throughout s10, in issue 96 he even brings up all his mistakes always biting him in the rear. So therefore I have hope he can fix this and whatever new twist he brings makes up for this.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
S10 should have just dropped the 5 different Elements of Harmony bullshit and just focused on the small SoL stories since those were leagues better than the Main arc
TheQuietMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

House of the Arcana
If Discord created the Pony Life timeline, who’s to say he isn’t responsible for Season 1? Also, I can tie-in Cosmos’ otherwise lack of relevance by saying that, after the disaster she had caused and therefore Discord had to seal her away, he took over Equestria, and feeling relieved that she’s out of his life, he starts his fun. But the other creatures don’t appreciate it remembering Cosmos’ havoc, so that made him sad but he tries not to show it. The knights then came at a very wrong time, assuming he was the ruler. Having the mischievous streak he can never get rid off else he would change or disappear, decided to manipulate the other races to turn against the knights which caused the latter to do what they must. Celestia and Luna came very late imprisoning him for very long periods which embittered him till the next time he was released in season 2.

Done, my best effort to recanonize.
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Considering all Discord has done in s10, it makes sense why hes eventually on the council of friendship like fluttershy said he was in the future.
Background Pony #9FFA
In My Little Pony issue #102, would those who are mind-controlled by Morrigan end up unconscious when getting set free from the mind control?
Background Pony #39D6
…in the end, you could see her statue cracking, and a “writer” starting to write a book named “Chapter 2”
Also the last page said “the end…for now”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide