Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hilcenias in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Hilcenias

G5 Optimist | Tumblrina
"[@Background Pony #D55B":](/pony/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread/post/3508966#post_3508966
)  
Yeah, I agree. But I don't know for certain. I haven’t got the full details of what we know so far. Only that the new designs look...interesting, and that there’s a movie that this Moliminous guy claimed isn’t happening anymore, and I don’t know WHERE he got that information from or if I misheard him and he phrased it as a hypothetical scenario instead.
No reason given
Edited by Hilcenias
Hilcenias

G5 Optimist | Tumblrina
"@Background Pony #D55B":/pony/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread/post/3508966#post_3508966
Yeah, I agree. But I do n't know for certain. I haven’t the full details of what we know so far. Only that the new designs look...interesting, and that there’s a movie that this Moliminous guy claimed isn’t happening anymore, and I don’t know WHERE he got that information from or if I misheard him and he phrased it as hypothetical instead.
No reason given
Edited by Hilcenias
Hilcenias

G5 Optimist | Tumblrina
"@Background Pony #D55B":/pony/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread/post/3508966#post_3508966
Yeah, I agree. But I do t know for certain. I haven’t the full details of what we know so far. Only that the new designs look...interesting, and that there’s a movie that this Moliminous guy claimed isn’t happening anymore, and I don’t know WHERE he got that information from or if I misheard him and he phrased it as hypothetical instead.
No reason given
Edited by Hilcenias