Viewing last 25 versions of post by Frustration in Excelsis in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
Thinking of it now, three things I really hope to see in G5 are dragons (besides Spike, obviously, since I feel it's a given he'll be in G5), cloud cities (maybe more than just the one, even) and zebras.
No reason given
Edited by Frustration in Excelsis
Frustration in Excelsis
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artist -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -

Worldbuilding Addict
Thinking of it now, three things I really hope to see in G5 are dragons (besides Spike, obviously, since I feel it's a given he'll be in G5), cloud cities and zebras.
No reason given
Edited by Frustration in Excelsis