Viewing last 25 versions of post by DerpyFast in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

[@CloudMistDragon](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5342247#post_5342247)
> [...]even as this episode was incredibly mean-spirited. Mostly in an amusing way, but I can’t help feeling bad for Izzy.

That ties into something I was thinking about at work. One of the things that made Pinkie tick was that her obliviousness manifested inas her being unphased by most things. This made her come across as emotionally invulnerable for the most part (at least in Season One). Compare that to Izzy, who's often oblivious, but is presented as much more emotionally vulnerable.

More than a year later and I'm still noticing new things about these characters.

[@northern haste](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5342257#post_5342257)
I think Hitch and Zipp are both emotionally mature and complex enough that you could get some good stories out of a relationship between the two. The Royal Pegasus Family dynamic already goes pretty hard, so they could tackle StormBlazer as well.
No reason given
Edited by DerpyFast