MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #121A
The new trailer is far more revealing than expected.

It is possible that we can see Alicorn Sunny 0:22 in the trailer, as a golden glimpse from which the rainbow rays spread out in the morning, when the dawn begins. So my theory that Sunny will ascend and thus activate the spell that will return the magic to the Ponykind is correct. Obviously, the moment was 0:22 when Sunny might return to the shocking ponies at the ruin after the lighthouse and unleash the magic of the Ponykind. Sunny has golden wings and horns when she becomes an Alicorn, and we now know that it is temporary.

G4 ended with the sunrise in the last episode of MLP “Friendship is Magic” - G5 starts with the sunrise in the movie. Very symbolic.
Background Pony #121A
The new trailer is far more revealing than expected.
It is possible that we can see Alicorn Sunny 0:22 in the trailer, as a golden glimpse from which the rainbow rays spread out in the morning, when the dawn begins. So my theory that Sunny will ascend and thus activate the spell that will return the magic to the Ponykind is correct. Obviously, the moment was 0:22 when Sunny might return to the shocking ponies at the ruin after the lighthouse and unleash the magic of the Ponykind. Sunny has golden wings and horns when she becomes an Alicorn, and we now know that it is temporary.
G4 ended with the sunset in the last episode of MLP “Friendship is Magic” - G5 starts with the sunrise in the movie. Very symbolic.

Meant sunset.
Background Pony #121A
Must definitely watch the movie. Now it gets very interesting, it seems that Hitch had actually sneaked into Zephyr Heights on his own only to be discovered - was it he who crashed the concert and made Queen Haven lose face? Maybe the pegasi followed the Mane 5 all the way to Maretime Bay where they crashed with the earth ponies when Sprout led his attack on the lighthouse.

Since pegasi soldiers were there when Sunny proved to be an alicorn, which would undoubtedly have been noticed by contemporary magicians around the world, it will be interesting to observe the political consequences after the movie when the pony governments had to deal with a possible upcoming alicorn. It will be wonderful to see the faces of Phyllis and Queen Haven when they realize that an alicorn may be on the way.

Suddenly, the Mane 5 - five little ponies - has become the center of the world. And with them the G5.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
Zipp might actually be my favorite character, if they follow more on her scientific side. Plus, I always loved older siblings tropes, and she’s definitely looking like a good older sibling.
Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
Well, I actually own that issue of the magazine, and I can tell you now that the game is a “Pony Tribes Game”. It’s one of those dice rolling games where you move a counter, do whatever the space you land on tells you to do, and whoever finishes first wins. The most interesting part of the game is that it spoils that Sprout is the bad guy.
Shimmering Spectacle
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

sTs trinity
Oh I just thought of something, if the magic that each of the 3 intelligent species is all in specific crystals, is it’s possible that they’re like shards or perhaps the seeds of the tree of harmony?
Background Pony #121A
Oh I just thought of something, if the magic that each of the 3 intelligent species is all in specific crystals, is it’s possible that they’re like shards or perhaps the seeds of the tree of harmony?

Do not think so … if it’s a curse by an enemy who had taken the magic from the ponies, it must be repealed with a counterattack in the form of a spell that Twilight Sparkle may have developed. Then these three crystals are nothing but a key to activate the spell - and probably open up the dimension where the ponies’ common magic comes from. It is clear that only an alicorn could make the final decisive intervention that will return the magic to the ponies, and Sunny was the chosen one. She is essential for the spell to be activated, and probably Twilight had anticipated this. It was Sunny who unleashed the magic as seen in the Trailer, 0:22.

But the crystals may have been created for this purpose, and it is possible that they may have come from the tree of Harmony. We know a crystal can store magic / mana, but there is something else with a spell made by a magic master, the element of Magic as Twilight, as the Heart crystal in the Crystal Empire. Especially when it comes to three separate crystals.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide