MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

stalker1234

meeeeeee
Will I be the only one who still doesn’t like G5? It bothers me that the Latin fandom has created an event to say goodbye to G4 ..
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@animomo4  
As someone who is fairly excited about G5, I don’t blame you. This is something that can be really off putting.

And even for me there are some things I wish would’ve been done differently than what they seem to be doing now.
Background Pony #57CE
@animomo4

Tbf, considering what @DoctorWTF said:  
There’s no reason to assume most of the current fandom won’t do the same. Just look at how many people have been doing that with Star Trek. Hell, there are people speaking positively of G1 MLP.

I feel that people will still like G4 and like G5 as well.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training

Zipp seems to be chaotic good and Hitch is lawful good.

Sunny probably will be neutral good.

Zipp and Hitch will probably argue a lot. Also to a lesser extent Sunny and Hitch as well.
stalker1234

meeeeeee
@Myoozik

yes you can but..they are already doing G4 farewell events and a lot of G5 fans just write comments like “the G4 characters are already dead” “get over them” “you have to say goodbye to G4” is disgusting and I’m really starting to hate G5, the characters are weird and ugly to me, I would like to see G4 characters in this series, not just 3D ponies
stalker1234

meeeeeee
Hasbro will only continue with this while the fans follow this new trend en masse, I would like Hasbro to move season 10 to animation but Hasbro will not do anything while the fans settle for G5, there is still a lot in g4 that can follow, because really it The main reason why the Fandom grew so much is because of G4 not because of this new series.
stalker1234

meeeeeee
@WyrmSpawN

For my part I say goodbye to the series, I will no longer see it because it is annoying that the fans ask that we let G4 die, I am in groups of bronys that only talk about G5 and if one talks about G4, it bothers them !! when there are still more G4 comics coming out, this is why I will leave the series until here
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@animomo4  
Gee that sounds kinda jerkish of them.

Dont listen to them.

I say this as a guy who looks forward to G5: dislike what you want and like what you want and yearn for what you want. No gatekeeping allowed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide