MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@GoodVibesGorgeous  
Can’t wait! My fingers are so, so, so, so, so, so, so crossed that we get to see our beloved and much renowned and perfect G4 characters!!!!!! Please make it happen, Josh Harber and Meghan McCarthy and Jim Miller and everyone else, please!!!!!
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
Princess Twilight’s new song with Princess Luna:

“Hey, this was really fun!  
We hope you liked it too!  
Seems like we’ve just begun,  
When suddenly we’re through!

Goodbye, goodbye,  
Good friends, goodbye!  
‘Cause now it’s time to go!  
But hey, I say,  
Well that’s okay,  
‘Cause we’ll come back in G5, I know!!!!!!!!!”

It has to happen!!! 😉
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
@SparkleDash  
Josh isn’t in the movie (I think) and Meghan only helped out with the story (I think she left Hasbro in the middle of production to work on Netflix’s Centaurworld, which coincidentally has a voice actress in common with the G5 movie). The only person from the G4 crew that is in the film is G.M. Berrow.

@ichiban iceychan 1517  
Wait, weren’t Russia and Singapore supposed to premiere this movie in a few days?
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Well, she wrote most of FiM’s chapter books, started writing for the actual series in season 5, wrote many EqG stuff post-LoE and was the story editor for Pony Life’s second season.

I decided to be more specific about what she wrote. Here’s everything she wrote for the franchise’s animated stuff (I was too lazy to look up the books):  
-Friendship Is Magic: The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows, Fluttershy Leans In, Daring Done?, Grannies Gone Wild, The End in Friend, Rarity’s Biggest Fan, Starlight the Hypnotist, Sundae, Sundae, Sundae, The Point of No Return.

-Equestria Girls: Dance Magic, all non-musical Summertime Shorts, School of Rock, A Fine Line, Pinkie Sitting, Queen of Clubs, Overpowered, The Finals Countdown, Star Crossed, My Little Shop of Horrors, Display of Affection, A Little Birdie Told Me, Super Squad Goals, Road Trippin, Reboxing with Spike!, Sic Skateboard, Best in Show: The Pre-Show, Schedule Swap, Twilight Under the Stars, Five Stars, FOMO.

-Pony Life: Whoof-dunnit, Flutterdash, Sportacular Spectacular Musical Musak-ular, The Tiara of Truth, Time After Time Capsule.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
If someone’s got the full film leak, please DM it to me, if we’re allowed to ask for that. And if we’re not allowed to ask for it, don’t send it to me.
Background Pony #E0A9
Crazy headcanon:

The pony who made the book in Friendship is Magic and The Last Problem was an ancestor of Sunny.

Or, the book has been in Sunny’s family for generations.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
@Background Pony #E0A9  
In Friendship is Magic, it was an ancient book at the time and told the story of Celestia and Luna. Only in The Last Problem was it a book about the Mane Six. Hopefully it explains what happened to our pony friends, so Sunny can bring them back already.
Background Pony #E0A9
It turns out that the book in Friendship is Magic and The Last Problem has been in Sunny’s family for generations.

Reaction? (This is hypothetical, BTW).
JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
So it begins.

It’s been a long time since that “Pony with care!” spoiler warning notification has been there.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
You might want to keep an eye on this French MLP site. They only have the trailer up currently,but they might get the movie soon. It may be the French version though.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide