MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #03A7
@Thenax Icarus
oh yeah. It’s thickheaded to pin everything on Sprout and expect the town to punish him, but be was piloting the robot when it destroyed the house so he should help fix it
Background Pony #45CD
Pipp and Zipp argue over the fact that Zipp is the future queen.
Queen Haven says that they remind her of herself and her sister. Pipp and Zipp say they didn’t know they had an aunt. Queen Haven says that she hasn’t spoken to her sister in 20 years.
hironakamura
Artist -

@WyrmSpawN
Can’t remember but I think she saw chi because she has moves that blocked benders chi points and stopped them from using their abilities.
But for Izzy, its pretty strange she has this power if its not gonna be used past conversation. I think she’s gonna be like the cmc. She can look at a pony’s sparkle and she can see the pony’s true self and guide them to their true calling in life.
At the very least, she could use it to find unhappy ponies because she said sparkles glow brighter the happier a pony is. It must look the opposite if a pony is sad or lonely.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
Guessing part of Izzy’s role in the series will be to boost morale when the other characters have lost their sparkle or when things are looking bleak. She’s a craftspony, so she’ll make gifts to cheer up her friends.
SunBurn
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Background Pony #5249
I think I see what you’re getting at. His name is Sprout and his cutie mark is a vegetable. So his calling could be in horticulture. A green luminescence could make lots of sense given the theme around plants.
Heh. My take on the name Sprout was pretty cynical. That is, his name is Sprout because even though he may grow older, he is not destined to grow up. That’s definitely the impression I got from his behavior.
Background Pony #5249
@SunBurn
I only guess his sparkle is green because he always use green. His robot head lights is green. His song has green color. Even when he played with evil Rarity, the sky turned green. Green is not evil color tho. Would be fitting if he is farmer. Hes colored like Big Mac and Big Mac was farmer.
hironakamura
Artist -

@Background Pony #5249
I remember cmc episodes where they help ponies who misinterpret their cutie marks like Trouble Shoes or Thunderlane’s brother that didn’t want to be locked in to a single thing their cutie mark does. There was also Sunburst who thought he was good at magic so he was sent to magic school but flunked. I always thought Sprout might be in the boat as these ponies. He wants to be sheriff but he’s bad at it. At the same time, during the movie’s last act, he had no business being so dangerously determined to “always stand for what you believe in.” Too bad he believed in a lie he thought was true. Imagine if he believed the truth. So whatever his talent is, the series might surprise us.
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
So whatever his talent is, the series might surprise us.
Interesting fact about Sprout- the magic of the three crystals didn’t activate until he had finally joined all the other ponies in a moment of solidarity.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Headcanon: What if the original lands shown in Hearths Warming Eve before the immigration to Equestria are the lands the 3 races originally inhabited?
Also one day they need to revive the Hearths Warming Eve holiday in the New Equestria
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide