MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I wonder when the next actual chapter of Make Your Mark is gonna be, that is what I’m looking forward to the most
Posted Report
LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
It likely will be march. Thats right after the discord comic arc ends, and generally the common spring release schedule
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I still don’t get this whole “chapter” thing, it just sounds confusing and I can never wrap my head around it
Posted Report
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
on the news of TYT moving to netflix I gotta ask why? the episodes are like five minutes long and fairly low in animation quality the price of free on YT seemed appropriate considering that. why the yay would I pay for this? MYM I can understand it’s a huge TV show. that said as I was posting this I’ve got a theory that they’re being forced to vacate youtube because of a certain buffalo man whining.
Posted Report
Background Pony #13BA
@harasha456
They’re probably putting it on Netflix to gain a bit of extra money, from which a business standpoint I can see why.
Posted Report
GoodVibesGorgeous
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Grumpy and antisocial
@harasha456
Maybe to cater to places who don’t have their own MLP YouTube channel and thus don’t have a TYT dub? If I’m not wrong, there’s no Traditional Mandarin (maybe I’m confusing with Taiwanese Mandarin), European Portuguese, Russian and Ukrainian dubs of TYT (to this moment).
Posted Report
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Cringemiester
@Background Pony #13BA
from a buisness standpoint it’s extremely idiotic if it goes on youtube first for free and technically unprotected meaning anyone cane download it (I’m that anyone btw) and then send it out to a platform where you gotta pay a monthly sub to see anything. why would anyone go to netflix and pay for something that’s legally free elsewhere. there’s honestly only two ways they’re gonna make money out of this.
  1. the upload order is reversed ie they put it up on netflix first then put it up on YT later on or 2. they’re gonna paywall the YT uploads.
Posted Report
2012InMyHeart

Hay there G5 Bronies! I am a bit out of date on things and would really appreciate an quick update on
your Sweaty anal gland of a show, Is the fandom healthy? no talk about final seasons yet or G6?
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide