MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Background Pony #E8C9
Don’t forget the fart noise gag with the dough in Foal Food. I didn’t see any complaints about said gag, and the episode is generally regarded to be good. I can buy that people are growing accustomed to it, but it could also have something to do with people knowing that nothing’s going to blow up like “worst character” farting on “best character” in an episode that isn’t very good.
Posted Report
Background Pony #DAFE
@Jonny Manz
Mdashs leaks have been very accurate yeah. Theyre an early acsess type leaker (altho apparently they have seen Bridlewoodstock already?)
Im a second hand informant, altho i do have some juicy stuff cooking behind the scenes to eventually share
Posted Report
Background Pony #DAFE
@Jonny Manz
Yeah ch 4 is turning out to be reallllly good. Im glad its great but the wait for it has been less then pleasant. Theyve had some internal delays with it, but it turned out for the better as they were able to improve on it. I just hope they dont make 1 chapter a year a thing lol
Posted Report
Jonny Manz
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@Background Pony #DAFE
Were those delays related to Hasbro selling eOne or was it something else? But yeah, I would imagine having more time to go over the scripts, and render everything, etc. could only improve the quality
It’s strange, maybe it’s because I’m older and wiser but I feel like the long hiatus between seasons 4 and 5 of FiM was less bearable than this wait has been.
Posted Report
Background Pony #DAFE
Also i cant reveal what im getting into leak wise specifically butttt have a hint:
🧍
take that as you will
Posted Report
Background Pony #DAFE
@Dustcan
Yes i can confirm minecraft steve will be the next fighter in super smash brothers ultimate. That is what my leaks about ;)
Posted Report
LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
Now im thinking about g5 bishojo figures, those would be cool. Altho id does make me uh… worrried with how theyd draw them
Posted Report
Background Pony #DAFE
@Background Pony #13BA
Apologies if i was unclear, Im second hand for alot of Mdashs leaks, but i personally have some leak stuff behind the scenes im working on unrelated to mdash
Posted Report
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
I wanted to post earlier but I’m kind of reminded of that guy from Looney Tunes:

“And remember, keep smiling!”
@DerpyFast
Issue 5 could work as either a non-canon holiday tale or else even its own episode or g4 comic issue as opposed to a flashback. The characters inside are quite interesting, especially Rod himself and Mr. Lockland. If I have to theorise why it’s integral to the ten issue arc, maybe after Lightning and his lighthouse disappeared, any memory of issue 5 has simply been erased. No memory stone needed at all. But otherwise, it didn’t happen at all.
@LoreJuniper
Sprout is either MasterNoob96 or MaresStud217
Posted Report
Background Pony #E8C9
I noticed something. Despite the sun and moon seemingly moving on their own, the weather seemingly always stays the same. The only time it’s changed was the unicorns accidentally making it snow and when it was raining as a gag in TYT.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
I got to ask though, who’s the mom of all those bunnies? Or is Eggmund one of those players who has a lot of baby mamas? Poor guy having to pay all that child support.
Episode was good, I liked it, especially the interactions and relationships between Zipp and Hitch
Posted Report
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Badge Dragon
I got to ask though, who’s the mom of all those bunnies? Or is Eggmund one of those players who has a lot of baby mamas? Poor guy having to pay all that child support.
I mean, that’s hardly unique to him, iirc no ones had a pair of present parents thus far.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide