MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

(Discussion, not headcanon)
I think Izzy would be an optimist, obviously. I guess we all know what the M5 would be
Haven would be in between a realist and an optimist. Jazz would be between a pessimist and a realist. Misty would be the same I suppose.
Posted Report
LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
I’d say
Sunnys a heavy optimist
Pipp and izzy are moderate optimists
Zipp and hitch are realists
Sprouts a pessimist
Misty’s hard to say since she’s an abuse victim
Posted Report
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@LoreJuniper
Yeah, I think I agree - Pipp and Izzy made me do a double take, but after thinking about it, it makes sense - or at least, it makes sense to say that they project being more optimistic than they actually are (even if they are fairly optimistic - especially Izzy)
Posted Report
Background Pony #CE90
Finished the comic and wow that was amazing
That was funny. Hysteria, horror, duplicity, nervousness - while the real ghost just sat and watched, without interfering until the end. At least Pipp had the right idea, she gave Nag a birthday celebration in a good way. So her evil career started when she was let down by her “friends” when she was still a foal? No wonder Zipp had sympathy for her, and Pipp wants to do something good for the ghost. Hitch was unfortunately not involved, and only one of several covers got it right - that of Justasata.
Let’s just hope that Nag found peace after this, and maybe the proximity of the Unity Crystals caused the dead members of the Mane 6 to come into contact with the ghost. Or maybe it was because of the Unity Crystals as she had “never” manifested according to those who had tried to contact her early on.
Posted Report
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

I feel like they’re not using Jazz and Dahlia as much after Baby Critters. Even tho I don’t consider any tyt stuff after that as canon, I just feel like we haven’t seen Dahlia, Jazz as much as we used to. Neither of them had any (non-singing) lines recently (Jazz did say a few things in “A Day In The Life, but with Pipp and Rocky at the same time)
Also. I really hope we get a Rocky focused short soon. It would be nice to get to know him better, like his concerns, fears, hobbies etc since he’s a part of both of my main AUs
Background Pony #CE90
@LoreJuniper
you’re not the only one, I flipped out when misty was standing up to herself by talking back to opaline
and sadly the truth about misty is gonna come to light, soon!
and yeah a new short is out guys
Sunny has taken an important step towards her destiny, and her alicorn has “evolved”, she now has typical alicorn wings that allow her to fly faster than Zipp, she can use magic better and more controlled than before, and does not have to concentrate about becoming an alicorn. When she confronted the fake bush, it’s easy to see a future alicorn princess. She has already become the strongest pony in the known Equestria.
There is now a chance that the alicorn battle between Opaline and Sunny will become a reality.
Also, it seems like Sunny wasn’t completely open with her friends; it could be seen that she was withholding something important from them when the attempted burglary was discussed. She knows something important, and since she was so quick to want to protect the Unity Crystals, it’s only a foregone conclusion; she knows the truth about the alicorns. Including their right to rule over the ponies and their unfathomable power over everyone else. And she didn’t tell this to her friends.
It is also possible that she had her suspicions since her reflection tried to manipulate her, that there is an alicorn out there. She kept this information hidden from others and may have brooded over this. The attempted burglary brought this to the surface, and she was visibly worried until she decided to get stronger.
Zipp, for her part, now sees that Misty, who has been integrated into the circle of friends around the Mane 5, is a potential enemy. She found the pieces of glass after the glass had been cut out. Right where Misty was.
Since Misty came from above, that must mean she had used a plane or airship to get up that high. And Opaline additionally revealed that she doesn’t know how the Unity Crystals work beyond the fact that she lost her magic as a result. This strengthens the hypothesis that she was “put out” after being neutralized by Twilight, who used the Unity Crystals to take her magic.
Posted Report
Shimmering Spectacle
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

sTs trinity
@Background Pony #CE90
uhh, sunny doesn’t know much about alicorns tho, and she not quite an actual alicorn, she only uses the horn and wings when needed.
and yeah zipp is growing more sus now, after seeing the glass that was broken off the top floor of the blighthouse.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide