MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Those poor benches, that’s property damage
Haven’t seen the new episode yet, I’m just going by based on screencaps and gifs.
Posted Report
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
The jumps to conclusions people make at everything now, lol. First it’s “Sunny and Izzy are so gay because they’re so friendly with each other!” and then it’s “Izzy and Zipp are gay because of a thumbnail!”. I’m not straight, I know what gaydar is, it’s just like, yo, friendly bonds exist and the thumbnail is designed to be comical.
With that said, super glad to have new Tell Your Tale episodes back, even as this episode was incredibly mean-spirited. Mostly in an amusing way, but I can’t help feeling bad for Izzy. Misty totally deserved those flowers, loved the irony in one of the villains appreciating what Izzy did most.
LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
@CloudMistDragon
I think youre missing the point, the thumbnail implies romance between the 2, the episode does not. (and thats not even tru, izzy could still be interested in zipp and tease her ab rocky)
Posted Report
northern haste
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
@LoreJuniper
It isn’t Valentine’s Day for all types of love?
@CloudMistDragon
Some may disagree with me on this but it Feel none of the main character should actually be a couple with each other Or most groups who exist to teach a friendship lesson.
Shipping them is fine Hell i ship hitchzipp but i don’t want them canon
Posted Report
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@northern haste
Yes, friendly love indeed exists on Valentine’s Day too. And I don’t care what people ship either, I just grow weary of people looking at the slightest thing they feel supports that ship being canon and going, “SHIP CONFIRMED!”.
Posted Report
Background Pony #F828
What if Misty is revealed to be autistic/neurodivergent?
How much worse would that make Opaline’s treatment of her?
Posted Report
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@LoreJuniper
I’m sure the average fan isn’t super crazy about ships. I was only expressing my fatigue with something done by a small portion of overly obsessive fans. It’s a discussion I’d like to move on from now.
Posted Report
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@LoreJuniper
We’ve seen him roaming freely in Make Your Mark, why is he still “Wanted” in Tell Your Tale? I know, separate continuities. However, like I’ve said, the two series always converge with their continuities. Does TYT have an upcoming episode or special where Sprout gets found and sentenced to community service or something?
Posted Report
northern haste
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
The short really does make me wish Sprout was in tyt.
Imagine him just freaking out from getting a Valentine’s from a non Earth pony
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide