MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Jonny Manz
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@LoreJuniper
While I agree in principle, I would kind of be interested to see if they would go down a similar path to Azula from ATLA (wherein the loss of Misty as a minion starts having a profoundly deleterious effect on Opaline’s psyche - she realizes just how much she needed her, in other words), and if that could put her on a path to where she’s more deserving of reformation.
LoreJuniper
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

#1 Misty Stan
@Jonny Manz
Well yeah but the difference is that opalines an abuser whos centuries old, azula was barely a teenager. Also while thats a cool idea i dont think theres a way to portray it in a kid show that doesnt give the message “forgive your abusers”
Jonny Manz
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@LoreJuniper
Fair enough - I suppose, too, it is fitting if Opaline shares the same fate as Chrysalis - after all, they are two irredeemably evil (but strangely attractive) villainesses.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide