Pony Venting Thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@AwesomeBrony
Well not exactly apples and oranges, more like comparing an apple from its first cultivation to the modern day apple that we have, it’s still an apple.
Thanks, I found it here on the site via the mass upload
Posted Report
Twiface
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Princess of Kirinposting
Twilight has always been my favorite of the Mane Six, but I think if I met her in real life I’d probably find her insufferable.
Conversely, I always thought Applejack was kind of boring, but I think I’d get along better with her than any of the others.
Posted Report
Andyxdr
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Glowin' up!
@Twiface
I feel like I’d get along quite well with Twilight and all her friends. They’re just always so gentle and understanding, if you’re on their side, that is.
Posted Report
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@Twiface
I’d probably have an easier time relating to Twilight.
Honestly I’d wish I could find someone to share interesting talks, like physics, or chemistry, maybe some math, history, geography, some art and maybe psychology perhaps, or stuff like that as long as it feels I’m learning something or I’m getting something new in each iteration.
Most of the mane 6 feel a bit like people I could interact sometime but rarely in a dedicated manner.
Except probably Fluttershy, I’d probably have little interest in her whatsoever since I’m not usually a nature lover nor a fan of slow paced interactions (sometimes when my family stumble in words I often instinctively guess what they want to say because I have no patience to wait for answers).
Posted Report
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
I remember once someone on another board I go to started a thread asking which pony you could see living with you.
I said Stygian. We would get along, he could be studying and writing all the time, and we wouldn’t bug each other with our behavior.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Honestly I could see myself living with most ponies except maybe Pinkie Pie or Trixie, but even then I’ll try to compromise. Ponies are lovely to be with either way.
Posted Report
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
@WaynePonePone
Hey quick aside, I made three more base edits of my pony guy that I wanted to share, and now I have gotten that design phase out of my system.
medium
Worried for the situation.
large
Determined not to let her highness down.
large
Gotta have an awesome confident pose!
Suffice it to say I’m more than a little attached to him now!
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Twiface
O na man, Twilght waifu. Twilight great. Twilight God. Must bow to Twilight.
Rarity is another of my prefered ones, she’s graceful, high class and has great style. Wouldn’t mind being celebrity couple with her!
But that’s it from the Mane Six. Applejack and Fluttershy are both meh and RD and Pinkie are absolutely obnoxious. Maybe some could get along with them, but I don’t get it. Twilight is reasonably energetic, Pinkie is downright crazy. I imagine such a person would wear on you quick. And I couldn’t stand RD’s butch, tough girl nature. Again, people like that would probably wear on you quick.
Posted Report
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
I just thought of a great thing to pony-vent about, and I’ve talked about this on another forum. it’s more of a human psychology thing, too.
Many fictional characters don’t wear clothes, and some do. It’s accepted either way.
However, imagine taking a fictional character and undressing him. All of a sudden, there’s a notion that this might be wrong. (you’re undressing him?)
But otherwise, we don’t bat an eye when they don’t wear clothes as the default. What gives?
I’m taking base-used images of my OC and removing his clothes, and I find it cute. But there’s something about it that just produces a slight feeling of weirdness.
Is it just the thought of undressing somepony just ingrained a certain, weird way in our human brains?
Posted Report
WaynePonePone
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Toastypk
It’s the effect of seeing opposite. When you see something that is different from what is normal, you find it weird. When ponies start wearing clothes, we find it more “inappropriate” because you see them naked all the time.
Posted Report
RedHolm

Ponies wearing clothes is a strange thing. Because on one side it’s logical to do it. But on the other they have fur.
So it really is not weird for them not to. Although I could see it being very awkward for the ponies if what they see is more accurate :P
Posted Report
Background Pony #EA3D
@RedHolm
I always felt that ponies wearing clothes makes sense as a style choice, just like someone might want to wear earrings.
Posted Report
RedHolm

@RedHolm
I always felt that ponies wearing clothes makes sense as a style choice, just like someone might want to wear earrings.
Yea. For us it’s very much normal to wear clothes. But even so. The amount you normally wear in Norway vs the Bahamas or any of the desert changes dramatically. But us not having fur is what helped us be able to live anywhere on the Planet :P
So yea, I am happy that they didn’t just make them all wear clothes because it’s our norms and instead went with horse norms :P
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide