Pony Venting Thread

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

@skilledful
No it isn’t. I can’t recall Twilight teaching us ABC or Fluttershy teaching us how to count. Or there being any teaching about patterns or encouraging the audience to interact. Or there being any silly songs like “Fiddle Diddle” or the “Ducks went out one day” Song
Preschool shows are like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sesame Street or that horrible “Play School” show
Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
You know, it’s much easier for me to push stupid images out of my head. 95% of explicit stuff can just exit my mind as easily as it entered, especially if it’s just a thumbnail in a large list.
But in very rare circumstances, something extra heinous shows up and will not leave easily. One of those really stupid things. That make me want to question people. This happened just today. On a site that’s not here.
No, I’m not going to discuss it.
Just leave my head, idiotic thing.
People draw seriously stupid things.
AwesomeBrony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

sometimes on derpibooru
Since I’m a game developer, I’m making my own MLP fan game using the Unity game engine; the game is going to be a 2D, retro-inspired, infinite runner game called “My Little Pony: Sugar Rush”
I have yet to announce this to my followers on youtube ;)
Background Pony #214E
Today I reaffirm my insecurity and shyness, being around people with stuffed ponies without doing much even though I wanted to greet them. I guess would be weird if the guy from McDonald’s greeted you while you’re with your friends.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Is it just me, or has there been a whole lot of Derpybuse images lately? I’m gonna guess that these are all commissions from the same person.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@WaynePonePone
Either that or they get disturbing pleasure at seeing her get tortured. I remember there was a user here who got a kick out of Spike getting abused and brutally murdered cause it was a fetish they had, to the point of commissioning one of the most expensive artists ever an entire comic series where Ember and Rarity act OOC and kill the little guy
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Mr.Myoozik
Could have solved world hunger with all that commission money smh
I mean I know most artist probably don’t care about they get commissioned to do as long as they get paid in the end, and it is their money after all but spending it all on seeing one character being abused,t,killed seems excessive
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I wish my MLP-themed inspiration didn’t fade away past G4. It really feels like Hasbro is doing everything in their power to make sure bronies like me stay out of their “little girls’” franchise with G5.
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@Red-Supernova
I tend to not think this way, but seeing Pippsqueaks Forever made me realize people like me are lucky enough to be on the pony ride at all, and that episode was definitely directed at the target makeup/beauty product video following tween girl crowd. Not every episode can be appealing to everyone!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide