Pony Venting Thread

Pony Discussion » Pony Venting Thread Search Posts
Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
Well, I thought that it might be nice to have a thread where we could vent about anything pony related besides the regular venting thread. If everyone agrees.

Please, put spoiler brackets around any spoilers, or any NSFW content.

I’m sure that you all know my dislike for Radiant Hope not seeming to be canon.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
Let’s hope this thread doesn’t become yet another place to insult and shame users who dislike what other users like.  
That already happened to the vent and cringe bronies ones.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

(Foil Hat)
@DarkObsidian  
@Chrys  
Sandbar, Kettle Corn, etc. AFAIK only seven characters on my watchlist introduced since I joined have anthro art (Starlight, Lily Longsocks, Sunburst, Flurry Heart, Somnambula, Windy Whistles and Pear Butter. Next most recent to my memory is Babs. Mind you, that’s only of characters I watch, I’m fully aware Yona, Silverstream and Stellar Flare have anthro art.)
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
It’s honestly baffling how there are literal neo-Nazis in this fandom.

Like, how far removed from the show’s premise of friendship and inclusivity can you GET?
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@Zaknel  
Good, good. Now we need Kettle Corn, Skeedaddle, Chipcutter and Jasmine Leaf.

(Also, I forgot about Inky Rose and Lily Lace. With Sandbar above that makes ten)
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
@MegaAnimationFan  
There are neo-nazis on this site.

On to the venting part  
  • Silver Spoon and Cheerilee need episodes or at least a subplot.  
  • Zecora getting a map mission to zebra lands would make me squeal IRL.  
  • Return of Cheese Sandwich  
  • Rarity really ought to stop being coy with Spike.  
  • I don’t really need any more Vinyl/Octavia.  
  • I’d like to see Good Guy Fancypants one more time (did you know fleur-de-lis is named “High Society” as a blind bag toy?)  
  • Buffalo need one more episode, Little Strongheart deserves it.

To be honest, nothing the show is doing really bothers me. It’s the stuff it isn’t doing, like the above.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Jarkes

Well, since the “Unicorns are the master race” debate I’m not so surprised. And literally as soon as someone starts to draw ponies in uniforms or tanks, there will be someone using the Wehrmacht as example. Well, I like ponies in Wehrmacht uniforms, because I like German military history at all. But then on one point of no return there is this one ahole using Celestia as the Führer, Luna as Göring, and so on… Ugh… Really, why it always has to be like this!? I’m okay with uniform fetish, I’m okay with Meremacht fans, but I HATE neo-nazis. These people ARE THE WORST! Talking about st they don’t know and just instrumentalizing a dark past to vent their hate.

Boi, I’m so happy about the fact, that the last idiot who uses the Hitler salute in my fraternity was reported to the police. Hail the Kaiser! F**k Adolf! (We Germans still love our monarchy, don’t mess me with this, because this would be a LONG debate, grin)

Sorry to use the Venting Thread for this, but I have some steam because of this.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
Do people still care about Fallout Equestria sidefics other than Project Horizons, or am I the only one? Pink Eyes and Heroes are so neglected it appears even their authors don’t care anymore…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide