Viewing last 25 versions of post by DragonBoi471 in topic Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Here's a list of things I want to see in S7 (That'll probably never happen):

~A sign that the EQG movies are canon (Such as showing us which part of Twilight's Castle the mirror is located).

~Fewer OOC moments.

~More episodes of Rainbow Dash with the Wonderbolts (I'm sorry, but "Being a jerk to others" and "Pulling pranks on friends" does not promote good character development...at least to me.).

~Less screentime for Rainbow Dash in episodes not about her(Reason being that I looked at the official Blue Angels schedule for 2017, and it was packed. If the `Bolts' schedules are similar to that, RD wouldn't have enough time to "Chillax" with her friends.).

~The Mane Six (especially Dash) actually exhibiting some militaristic traits, such as standing up and fighting back against enemies, instead of being defeated so easily.

And most importantly...

~At least **one** of the old writers making a comeback.

That's all I can think of ATM. If I suddenly think of any more, I'll update this post.

**EDIT:** No more trying to mimic HotiggedyDemon's or John K's art-style. I don't care how funny the target (And non-target) audience thinks it is; this style of MLP animation should only be used for parodies, not actual episodes.
Reason: Added another wish
Edited by DragonBoi471
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Here's a list of things I want to see in S7 (That'll probably never happen):
~A sign that the EQG movies are canon (Such as showing us which part of Twilight's Castle the mirror is located).
~Fewer OOC moments.
~More episodes of Rainbow Dash with the Wonderbolts (I'm sorry, but "Being a jerk to others" and "Pulling pranks on friends" does not promote good character development...at least to me.).
~Less screentime for Rainbow Dash in episodes not about her(Reason being that I looked at the official Blue Angels schedule for 2017, and it was packed. If the `Bolts' schedules are similar to that, RD wouldn't have enough time to "Chillax" with her friends.).
~The Mane Six (especially Dash) actually exhibiting some militaristic traits, such as standing up and fighting back against enemies, instead of being defeated so easily.
And most importantly...
~At least *one* of the old writers making a comeback.

That's all I can think of ATM. If I suddenly think of any more, I'll update this post.
No reason given
Edited by DragonBoi471