Viewing last 25 versions of post by Aurora Glimmer in topic Starlight Glimmer Appreciation Thread

Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
"[@Jarkes":](/pony/starlight-glimmer-appreciation-thread/post/2764612#post_2764612
)  
In the RP me and my friend are doing, Double Diamond is Starlight Glimmer's boy toy/lackey. However, Double Diamond turns against Starlight and joins the resistance alongside Party Favor, Sugar Belle, Night Glider and my friend's OCs.
No reason given
Edited by Aurora Glimmer
Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
"@Jarkes":/pony/starlight-glimmer-appreciation-thread/post/2764612#post_2764612
In the RP me and my friend are doing, Double Diamond is Starlight Glimmer's boy toy/lackey. However, Double Diamond turns against Starlight and joins the resistance alongside Party Favor, Sugar Belle, Night Glider and my friend's OC's.
No reason given
Edited by Aurora Glimmer
Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
In the RP me and my friend are doing, Double Diamond is Starlight Glimmer's boy toy/lackey. However, Double Diamond eventually turns against Starlight and joins the resistance alongside Party Favor, Sugar Belle, Night Glider and my friend's OC's.
No reason given
Edited by Aurora Glimmer
Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
In the RP me and my friend are doing, Double Diamond is Starlight Glimmer's boy toy/lackey. However, Double Diamond eventually turns against Starlight and joins the resistance against Starlight alongside Party Favor, Sugar Belle, Night Glider and my friend's OC's.
No reason given
Edited by Aurora Glimmer
Aurora Glimmer

Wow! Glimmer
In the RP me and my friend are doing, Double Diamond is Starlight Glimmer's boy toy/lackey. However, Double Diamond eventually turns against Starlight and joins the resistance against Starlight alongside Party Favor, Sugar Belle, Night Glider and my friend's OC's.
No reason given
Edited by Aurora Glimmer