Starlight Glimmer Appreciation Thread

gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
I don’t know why, but Starlight is the character I can handle seeing bad things happen to the least. I don’t know what it is, but when I see her sad, it makes me ultra sad.
Azyrite

Only the faithful.
Y’ know, Ever since it was hinted that Trixie’s father may have left her or not even know she exists, I’ve been wondering what would happen if Trixie met him but she didn’t get the happy reunion she hoped for. What would happen? how would she cope and who would be there for her?

And as much as I dislike her as a character, Starlight Would be the only shoulder available for Trixie to cry on.  
Out of the whole cast, Only Starlight is close enough to Trixie to help her through that kind of emotional turmoil. And I’m alright with that.

This scene keeps popping into my head…  
full  
If Trixie and Starlight ever got a moment like that in the show, It might be my favourite MLP moment ever.
NamelessNP
Glim Glam - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Ruby -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Starlight and Sunny Fan
@Jarkes

The show was fine before she was introduced, I still would’ve stuck with it to the end like I always planned, she simply became what I care most about, what I most look forward to
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Why do you have to be a fictional character? You are one of the cutest characters ever! I wish you were real! My waifu! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
What if there’s some who looks like her somewhere in this earth?
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Edhelistar  
Somewhere, from this Earth or another Dimension, there’s someone who looks and acts exactly like her, I’m gonna search for that person.

And once my search concludes.

I’ll be happy.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Zaknel

I’m an anthropomorphic fox. I don’t have a cutie mark. But sometimes, when I sense some Eastern Germany vibes, I stick a piece of paper with the Equality symbol on my flank. Does that count? ;-D
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Zaknel

Hmmm… Now I wonder about what the design of a cutie mark for me could be? Actually I prefer the possibility to do whatever I want without any kind of symbol predestined my entire life. Becaue I don’t want to have just one purpose. Well, it’s still okay I guess, because it wouldn’t necessarily mean that it force me to do anything. But I’m more the jack-of-all-trades type. So a cutie mark for me isn’t easy. :-D

I guess it could be a foxhole. Because I would love the double meaning I see in this. Defensive fighting position, sanctuary for the wounded (my time in the Army Medical Service) and home. :-D
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide