Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
There were only five/six episodes where the elements were ever used in the animated series, excluding dreams or past events:

1. Season 1 Episode 2: Friendship is Magic - Part 2  
  2. Season 2 Episode 2: The Return of Harmony - Part 2  
  3. Season 3 Episode 11: Keep Calm and Flutter On  
  4. Season 3 Episode 13: Magical Mystery Cure  
  5. Season 4 Episode 2: Princess Twilight Sparkle - Part 2 (if “returning to the tree” counts)  
  6. Season 7 Episode 26: Shadow Play - Part 2
Latecomer

@Algebroot Neogears  
They were also used in Princess Twilight Sparkle Part 1 (to summon Discord) and Beginning on the End Part 1 (to defeat Sombra). Plus the Element of Magic had a major role in the original Equestria Girls film.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
What ruined the Rumbloo ship a bit for me was that Rumble came off as instead of the shy and awkward colt that would balance out the tougher Scootaloo, he turned out to be ruder and rougher and didn’t seem to be as innocent.

I prefer the more sweet version of Rumble to ship with Scootaloo. Well we all have our different interpretations of Rumble so I’ll stick with the nice Rumble.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Latecomer  
I was thinking more along those lines since he visits both sides, don’t know what type of occupation would require visiting many parts of a town or city.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Alternate elements:

Twilight: “Understanding”  
Rainbow Dash: “Heroism”  
Fluttershy: “Kindness”  
Pinkie Pie: “Divergent Thinking”  
Rarity: “Authenticity”  
Applejack: “Dependability”
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@DerpyFast  
I kinda like these alternate elements.

Rarity: “Authenticity”
Applejack: “Dependability”

A strange choice but I actually like these choices. Rarity as Authenticity kinda makes sense in concept with the idea of fashion being used to express yourself.

AJ as dependability also makes great sense. Responsability and selflessness would probably be her defining traits. She does things for others, her family and her community over herself. She also might expect Apple Bloom and Big Mac to do the same.

I can see Rarity and AJ having different types of conflicts. Like AJ would stress responsability and serving the community whereas Rarity would stress self-expression and individualism. And Twilight being Understanding has to bridge this divide.

Of course this is getting more into AU personalities because the show doesn’t quite go this route. But I think this would be interesting as an alternate take.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Algebroot Neogears  
I am so Peeved at that…I have yet seen anything on Pony Life where Minty talks or says anything on her own. And I’m like,her voice actor is right there. Tabitha already seems like she voices most of the background ponies anyway,so let her voice one of her original pony characters.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Each of The Mane Six has a set of ideas that they explore, and I’ve been trying to map them out for Season One. I found a really cool detail that I just have to share:

So, Rarity’s hyper-focus was a core part of her character. It gave her a great attention to detail, but made her prone to getting tunnel vision. This was something she legitimately struggled with, as you can see in episodes like “Look Before You Sleep” and “Winter Wrap-up”. The first thing established about her character is that she can’t just drop what she’s doing; she has to take a few seconds to come down.

In “Sonic Rainboom”, Rarity is the one to notice Rainbow Dash’s stage fright, and going to Cloudsdale was her idea. As the episode progresses, the attention her wings attracts causes her to get sidetracked. Here, she represents a path Rainbow could take: someone who literally flew too close to the sun and was destroyed by her own ego. Meanwhile, the cocky Rainbow Dash finally has to confront her own insecurities and the possibility of failure.

The detail I only recently noticed is in how Rainbow actually saves Rarity: by putting all her insecurities aside and adopting her own hyper-focus. This is even reflected by the visuals:

full

It even takes Rainbow a few seconds to come down and realize what she did. Still one of the best scenes in the whole show.
Background Pony #4DCE
@DerpyFast  
I don’t know I thought this was one of Rarity’s worst moments. It’s a little jarring to see her betray Rainbow especially after seeing her do good for Dash.

I always thought it was for cheap jokes that they made Rarity compete against Rainbow.

Oh and for someone into fashion her face sure looks ugly to the audience with that makeup. I thought she was a fashionista. I guess you have to throw in these easy jokes.
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Sci-fi & Dragons
How to create generic MLP characters:

1. Find a base pony design  
  2. Use any random colors for the pony’s body and hair.  
  3. Think of any two words. This should be the pony’s name.  
  4. Give the pony a cutie mark related to their name in any possible way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide