Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I still haven’t watched the movie yet. I am so excited to see it soon! I have the filters on G5 even though I did intetionally spoil myself on a few things. No more spoilers for me though! I’m gonna watch this movie when the time is right. Probably in a few days. And I will finally watch this thing.

It seems like people like it so far which is a good sign. And I love many of the songs so far. I think I’m gonna like it.
Background Pony #4F6B
If ponies were on earth, who would likely be a voice actor?  
Who would have a YouTube channel?
yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
Aria: Wait! Please don’t look at my laptop!
Adagio: Why?
Aria: I’m… Seeing adult things in there…
Sonata: Is that a buzzfeed quiz?
Aria, forcefully shutting laptop: WHICH DISNEY PRINCESS I AM IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
The pony universe in the new My Little Pony movie are like Gabi from Attack on Titan. They’ve spent their entire life being taught that certain types of ponies are the enemy that they refuse to believe otherwise. They’ve essentially been brainwashed.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
So it turns out New Canterlonian Symphony is lost to the aether. All that’s left is the split-up version from a Fallout 4 music mod…
Background Pony #FA10
Twilight wakes Spike up at 4 in the morning.

She wants to go to McDonald’s because they brought back the McRib.

Spike doesn’t even know what a McRib is.

Twilight says she’ll explain on the way there.
Background Pony #4DCE
It looks like Clownfish TV has a video on their thoughts on A New Generation link

They don’t like it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide