The Canterlot Armoury (Royal Guard Appreciation Thread)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ

Hey, Buddy! It’s good to have you on board. Actually, only Sear and a few of the other appreciationeers are missing. Well, maybe they’ll join us later. ;-)

@Zerowinger

But of course there is a place for the Wonderbolts. I don’t see it so strictly, and besides, they have made a name for themselves on the battlefield in the war against Sombra (alternative timeline). Therefore respect for our blue flyers. ;-D

Actually, I also wanted to note in the name of the thread that this is also about a certain epicness. Therefore, of course, all artworks are allowed, which have an awesome scenery, or the certain epic flair. So it doesn’t have to be just the Royal Guard. It just shouldn’t be too far away.  
But everything that has to do with combat, armor, magic, technology (airships, tanks, spaceships), battles, adventures, monsters, spells, swords, submachine guns, cyberware and so on, is in my opinion absolutly okay. ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide