The Equestria Girls General Thread

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Latecomer  
I’m fine with it now. I guess it might be the concept that alienated me at first. It felt like this was a chance to see everypony humanized but we never got that from Spike. And the whole idea of Spike of being treated like a slave (I’m not going to get into whether that’s true or not yet) didn’t make people more welcome to the idea.

So it might have been all bad timing. But honestly they treat Spike respectfully as he’s quite helpful.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Latecomer  
I’ve been back and forth on it but overall it made less narrative work for the writers, I suppose. Still not a fan of the dog design, though. Mostly the fin ears.
Background Pony #D17C
@Latecomer  
Everything could be “better” usually, but they are pretty damn amazing the way they are.  
(Apart from Celestia maybe, haha)
Latecomer

@Brass Beau  
Well, historically at least - but your pet suddenly gaining sapience has got to raise some questions, especially for someone as curious and analytical as Twilight. (Course, I’ve seen some fics where he was sapient all along…)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide