Viewing last 25 versions of post by DerpyFast in topic The My Little Pony Movie

DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

"[@Background Pony #FC80":](/pony/the-my-little-pony-movie/post/3581719#post_3581719
)  
I agree. To expand on this, it isn't as if things such as characterization and power level are the most internally consistent things across the show anyways. Whatever they did, some fan was going to be able to find some obscure detail in the show that contradicts it. I'm perfectly fine with them chderry-pickiding certhat things work a ssumptecionsfic wabouty howand then worldsticking worksith it if it means the movie gets to be internally consistent.
No reason given
Edited by DerpyFast
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

"@Background Pony #FC80":/pony/the-my-little-pony-movie/post/3581719#post_3581719
I agree. To expand on this, it isn't as if things such as characterization and power level are the most internally consistent things across the show anyways. Whatever they did, some fan was going to be able to find some obscure detail in the show that contradicts it. I'm perfectly fine with them cherry-picking certain assumptions about how the world works if it means the movie gets to be internally consistent.
No reason given
Edited by DerpyFast