The Sunny Starscout thread!

Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
Now that it’s wrapped up, some final thoughts on Anorexic Sunny (for now)…

Wild to think that something as wholesome as Anorexic Sunny could originate from one of chan boards but it’s true.

Sunizzy shipping in this series was not expected but certainly delightful. It feels here like Izzy maybe wanted to take things slow with Sunny but laid it on the line when her worry became too great.

Sunny’s crippling self-doubt seems to have been the culprit in this case.

It was really inspiring to see the fandom rally around the anonymous artist.

While the battle continues for Anon, their work here is nothing short of triumphant.
Posted Report
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Pinto Bean
After reading it all yesterday, I agree with some of the commenters that this may become the most iconic fan work of G5. Even the ponies are still all sketch-quality, the artist’s use of color and shading is masterful.
@Pinto Bean
She can’t protest for friendship with unicorns and pegasi if she stays inside reading all day, after all.
Posted Report
Eragor14
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Sunny Starscout fan
@Pinto Bean
The artist has said a few times that working on the anorexic sunny comic has affected their mental health, which is also why they don’t reveal their name. This is why they were ao eager to end that. Knowing that, I think PUBLIQClopAccountant’s concerns are fully justified. We will have to see what direction that artist wants to take that comic in, I guess.
Posted Report
Eragor14
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Sunny Starscout fan
@Pinto Bean
Um…I am just stating what the artist themselves stated, Pinto. I am not making any assumptions here. If you want to see what the artist said, I suggest you go back and read the comment threads for the Anorexic Sunny comic pages. The artist comments frequently on the subject there.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide